Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (29 Viewers)

When I seen he was trending on Twitter, I knew one way or another it wasn't gonna be good. Just like G.A. said, crazy how he and Michaels split and the opposite paths it lead them down.

Well reading it , yes Marty is not right in the head, but it sounds like the guy was dragging him around back to rape him....soooo doesn't that sound like grounds for self defense?

Or this all a drug fueled false memory?

Even if it wasn't self defense and just straight homicide, I wonder what could happen from a legal standpoint since. At 13, he would have been charged as a juvenile, which meant he would've gotten out at 18 or 21 and the record possibly expunged. So what are they going to do, throw him in juvie?

(For the record, I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but pass one up every day I come to the office...:

I hate that guy! Why? Because there was never a single reason given as to why I should care about what he thinks. It's similar to Chip Forstall, fork him! I'll NEVER call up "Chip"!

Girlfriend was sick today so she plopped in my office/living room and wouldn't unass the remote.

:rant:

I don't know how I feel about this Cole/McAfee thing. What's the angel in this? The only thing I'm coming to is to somehow make Cole a face, but why use Pat?

This could actually work between these two if done right...

So, the chaos from the new faction that we were promised on Monday is actually happening on Smackdown now.

ETA: Seems the group will be called Retribution.

So, the chaos from the new faction that we were promised on Monday is actually happening on Smackdown now.

ETA: Seems the group will be called Retribution.
And they are all a bunch of small nobody's. I just don't get this at all. Did Russo get his job back?

OK I am liking Mandy Rose's new look.

Soooo are they turning Braun heel and The Fiend face???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom