Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (10 Viewers)

And they are all a bunch of small nobody's. I just don't get this at all. Did Russo get his job back?
I'm going to reserve judgment. I've read speculation that it could be Gargano, Ciampa, Candace, etc. But, honestly, I refuse to get invested in anything the E does because Vince will change his mind at the drop of a hat.

I'm going to reserve judgment. I've read speculation that it could be Gargano, Ciampa, Candace, etc. But, honestly, I refuse to get invested in anything the E does because Vince will change his mind at the drop of a hat.

The overwhelming likelyhood is they won't be a thing by the end of October so it doesn't matter.

Sometimes I like to think about if WWE as a product was just a regular TV show. Imagine how it would be. Constant plot threads introduced that get dropped with no resolution, and are never referenced ever again. Characters introduced and then dropped mere episodes later with zero explanation. Big build up for new things that then fall flat and get dropped instantly. The same characters just having the same conflicts over and over again and nothing ever changing.

Like if this weren't wrestling and were just a regular drama series it would be hilarious incompetent and unwatchable.

I watched a couple of YouTube clips of Raw Underground. It's..... something different? Does that count? It's definitely not something that would lure me back in as a regular viewer.

I don't go to Mexican restaurants and order cheeseburgers. For all I know, I may be missing out on some delicious cheeseburgers by having that mindset. But along those lines, MMA/Fight Club would not be what gets me back into pro wrestling.

The overwhelming likelyhood is they won't be a thing by the end of October so it doesn't matter.

Sometimes I like to think about if WWE as a product was just a regular TV show. Imagine how it would be. Constant plot threads introduced that get dropped with no resolution, and are never referenced ever again. Characters introduced and then dropped mere episodes later with zero explanation. Big build up for new things that then fall flat and get dropped instantly. The same characters just having the same conflicts over and over again and nothing ever changing.

Like if this weren't wrestling and were just a regular drama series it would be hilarious incompetent and unwatchable.
So, like Lost?

J/K. I loved that show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• cpg
Back
Top Bottom