Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (21 Viewers)

Its nice to see Ciampa go back to his heel ways. The 4-way 60 minute iron man match, should be great with those guys. I believe Finn winning makes the most sense especially since he came back to NXT, though I wouldn't have a problem with if one of the other 3 wins.

Its nice to see Ciampa go back to his heel ways. The 4-way 60 minute iron man match, should be great with those guys. I believe Finn winning makes the most sense especially since he came back to NXT, though I wouldn't have a problem with if one of the other 3 wins.
Definitely looking forward to NXT next Tuesday. Can't say I've ever seen a 4 way Iron Man match.

Sad news here. Great family of wrestling.

I'll also add, if Roman comes out at Payback with new entrance music and ring gear, I may lose my mind. Heel/tweener Reigns, with Heyman, and a repackaging? I'd be very intrigued.

You wouldn't be alone feeling that way.

Decent match, but it's back to mediocrity for Apollo Crews...
I really liked the match, but I think you’re absolutely right. That’s probably it for Apollo’s burn.

Maybe they let him continue the feud in Raw Underground or something?

Big E should've been on a singles run. Happy he's getting that shot. Hope it stays that way once Kofi and Xavier return.

Haha, Matt Riddle, you actually thought you’re low-mid card feud with King Corbin was going to be over after beating him in a match? You really are new here.

It takes a few months and at least a couple of stupid match stipulations before you can move on from Corbin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom