Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (11 Viewers)

Unless, of course, Cole pulls a Ciampa and threatens to quit if called up.
Well, that was a little different. Ciampa had two serious injures and didn't want to put the wear and tear on his body that the main roster schedule(house shows/travel) would inflict. He said he'd be better off retiring.

I concur, NXT was great last night. Loved that the title match was first, well done with the Candice and Tegan build up, and I was impressed with the cage match. What intrigues me so much is that for 2 to 3 weeks, Adam Cole hasn't come off heelish, but yet we see the other members of UE acting like heels. Last night behind curtain, we see Cole and Balor give the ole 2 sweet then, then Cole compliments Balor. Are we seeing a split and/or the beginning of the end of UE?

So in what really would a ref start a match without the tag partner entering the ring area...?

Is this supposed to be a returning Carmella we're getting?

I'm trying to find a video clip on youtube and it's not going well. I'm sure everyone may remember when Cole said that Jerry Lawler had anal bleeding. Well, that wasn't the only time he said it. There was a match where he went, "beep, beep beep, we interrupt this broadcast to bring you a special message. Jerry the King Lawler has anal bleeding" or something like that. Does anyone know which match and date that was? I know the initial announcement was September 26, 2011 on Raw the week after Mark Henry caused his "injuries".

Well, we get to say good-bye to Micky tonight...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom