Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
So apparently the guy that attacked Seth Rollins had been catfished by a fake Seth Rollins account back in 2019 and sent the guy a bunch of money he never got back (claimed he needed it to activate an account to "call Becky"), then the scammer sent him a fake check as repayment which caused his "bae" to get arrested. So for two years he's waited for a chance to attack him over this.
lol

People are dumb

BoxerJoe

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
So apparently the guy that attacked Seth Rollins had been catfished by a fake Seth Rollins account back in 2019 and sent the guy a bunch of money he never got back (claimed he needed it to activate an account to "call Becky"), then the scammer sent him a fake check as repayment which caused his "bae" to get arrested. So for two years he's waited for a chance to attack him over this.
Okay, but that's actually a good storyline idea by today's WWE standards.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I never understand how people fall for these scams
I know a woman who literally thinks Kneau Reeves is in love with her. My wife keeps trying to convince her she's being duped or catfished, but the friend is having none of it. People are gullible. Smh.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I know a woman who literally thinks Kneau Reeves is in love with her. My wife keeps trying to convince her she's being duped or catfished, but the friend is having none of it. People are gullible. Smh.
So are you telling me that Alexa Bliss isn't trapped by her fiance and needs my pin number to escape him? She seemed so sincere.

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Yeah, Rollins was blindsided, but did a great job subduing that fool until other people could get there to handle the situation.

He handled the crappy situation well. He even stayed in character, from what I understand.

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Should've paid that guy his money back and this could have all been avoided.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom