Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (58 Viewers)

He just signed an endorsement deal with Hayabusa fight gear, which WWE doesn't allow (they have made exceptions for Lesnar in the past but only him), which indicates to me he probably won't be.
Good info.

I’ll be relieved to see him go elsewhere, to be honest. Maybe NXT would do something cool with him, but I think moving on is best for him and his fans.

You have to kidding me, again. He needs to get some kind of help
Yeah. Dude certain has some issues he needs professional help on. He's approaching Jeff Hardy level now.

Raw just hit its lowest rating of all time at 1.4 million viewers. Fewer people are watching than at any point in the shows existence.

I think the difference between AEW's highest rating and Raw's lowest is now less than 300k.

Appears to be going by Malakai Black, now. But they used both that and Tommy End.

Also, PWInsider is reporting apparently WWE forgot to change over his NXT contract to a main roster contract when he got called up and since those only have 30 day non competes as opposed to the 90 day main roster contracts, thats why he was able to sign so soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom