Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (38 Viewers)

Eaut34yX0AEudNV.jpg

EN34p4pUcAArovX.jpg

61aaba00526016eac8d6a9709ffc20d0.jpg

L4nY.gif

So, I'm wondering if they are teasing a split between Lashley and MVP so that the latter will bring in a new client whose former advocate is currently special counsel to the Tribal Chief.
Interesting idea. I'm game for that. MVP is a good front man.

I think when ever Lesnar comes back, Heyman is turning on Reigns because they have booked themselves into the only outcome being Lesnar wins the title from Reigns unless they finally wake up and make a new baby face that can beat Reigns

Raw just hit its lowest rating of all time at 1.4 million viewers. Fewer people are watching than at any point in the shows existence.

I think the difference between AEW's highest rating and Raw's lowest is now less than 300k.

Yesterday evening I returned home from a 4-day vacation, and it was shortly after Raw started.....so I thought "sure, why not?"

I got to see Asuka CUT..one OF...her...PROMOS!!!!! and start doing weird dance-ish movements in her usual manner that still makes me question whether I'm supposed to make fun of how ridiculous it looks, or accept it as part of her quirky babyface "charm" mixed with broken English.

She's in a match Naomi, the newest Superhero gimmick and Alexa, who got thrown over a barricade and "disappeared".

Eva Marie was barely done asking "where did she go???" when I turned the TV off and got an early start on getting ready for bed.

I think when ever Lesnar comes back, Heyman is turning on Reigns because they have booked themselves into the only outcome being Lesnar wins the title from Reigns unless they finally wake up and make a new baby face that can beat Reigns
That would be a total waste. Look, I think Reigns is holding that title until his planned match with Dwayne at next year's Wrestlemania. That's plenty of time to build up someone like Big E or(God forbid) Riddle. Or maybe, some other performer catches on with fans similar to Daniel Bryan. You have to use this current run to create a new babyface star.

That would be a total waste. Look, I think Reigns is holding that title until his planned match with Dwayne at next year's Wrestlemania. That's plenty of time to build up someone like Big E or(God forbid) Riddle. Or maybe, some other performer catches on with fans similar to Daniel Bryan. You have to use this current run to create a new babyface star.
Big E would be a great option

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom