Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (13 Viewers)

The fact they are having the match, seems like Vince is just turning a blind eye to Jimmy’s arrest

I don't know if Jimmy has faced any repercussions behind the scenes, but, it was obvious by his appearance on TV last week that they were keeping him involved in the ongoing Bloodline story.
It certainly doesn’t seem like anything has happened to him beyond a warning, or slap on the wrist.

Maybe something happened behind the scenes. The only rumors I’ve seen point to “no”, but who knows?

I read he has a major role in the whole story till Mania with The Rock involved. As long as the story actually finishes at Mania then it wouldn't shock me for Vince to future endeavor him.

As for Goldberg, I guess Bobby handles him...in a rematch. No doubt they will put the strap on Goldberg again for a short run. Why the hell they do this I (know why really) don't know.

I read he has a major role in the whole story till Mania with The Rock involved. As long as the story actually finishes at Mania then it wouldn't shock me for Vince to future endeavor him.

As for Goldberg, I guess Bobby handles him...in a rematch. No doubt they will put the strap on Goldberg again for a short run. Why the hell they do this I (know why really) don't know.
I would be really angry if they did that to Bobby.

Nice pop from the crowd. Didn't realize they were across from me in the Toyota Center.

I don't understand why Shotzi and Nox aren't in the ladder match over Natty and Tamina. They could both get super over in that type of match. Especially, Shotzi.

Only 14,000 in the Toyota Center? Get out of here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom