Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (11 Viewers)

Dang, this really bums me out. Was hoping the police got there before she did it. I did know about this till i read it on here this morning about the live stream. I was hoping since nothing popped up anywhere today that they did get there in time So sad.

Prayers for her family, friends, and fans.

Apparently she moved last week and told basically no one where her new address was, so it took the cops several hours to get to her because they were having trouble finding where she even lived.

Earlier tonight Daffney from WCW and TNA (as well as other stints) was livestreaming on Instagram and she appeared to have a loaded gun and was threatening suicide. At one point it looks like she may have tried to do it and the gun jammed. Several wrestlers were pleading with her to get help in the comments. Many including Mick Foley have tried to get in touch with her but the phone only goes to voicemail Police have currently been dispatched for a wellness check, but it has been hours after she ended the stream and she was apparently implying she would do it off stream.

I watched about 30 seconds of it before stopping. She was legitimately emotionally disturbed and it was pretty upsetting. She was saying when she was dead she wanted her brain to be sent to the CTE Institute in Boston.
With respect to what happened, I'd guess she didn't shoot herself in the head? Clearly she wasn't in a good state of mind but if you want your brain intact for CTE studies than I wouldn't use a gun to kill myself. I'm pretty drunk so if that was too crass please forgive me but I can't help but be blunt.

With respect to what happened, I'd guess she didn't shoot herself in the head? Clearly she wasn't in a good state of mind but if you want your brain intact for CTE studies than I wouldn't use a gun to kill myself. I'm pretty drunk so if that was too crass please forgive me but I can't help but be blunt.
Well, I actually almost posted exactly those comments yesterday before we knew she actually did it. I was definitely wondering if that occurred to her. But, in the state of mind she was in, I don't think she was capable of rational thought.

I don't think any details are known. I know that when Junior Seau shot himself he explicitly did it in the chest to preserve his brain for CTE research. And she was talking about CTE and wanting her brain sent for research purposes. But I know nothing beyond that.

But I will tell you even after just watching less than a minute of that stream that she was not in a stable or logical place at all.

Any predictions for all out tonight?

Also, based on what I saw on Smackdown, they are setting up Finn to become the Demon again to take on Roman. I would be ok with that.

Also, based on what I saw on Smackdown, they are setting up Finn to become the Demon again to take on Roman. I would be ok with that.
Daniel Bryan debuts
Omega retains
Lucha Bros win tag titles
Punk
Miro
Baker
Jericho
Moxley
Thunder Rosa win the battle royale

Last edited:

Omega Retains

Bucks Retain

Daniel Bryan Returns forsure, I am thinking either in the Paul Wight match or potentially Punk/Allin, we could see a Punk and Bryan vs a Darby and Sting match at Arther Ash

I could see Kingston make good on his word and really take it to Miro, only for Miro’s wife to make her debut and turn the tides in his favour. Miro Retain

Jericho has me sold that he may actually lose but I’m still rooting for a win

Moxley win

Baker Retain

and I think Rosa is the one to win the battle Royal

The Butcher has just murdered Orange Cassidy.

This ref is getting some serious heat in this Miro/Kingston match.

I wonder if Adam Cole shows up tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom