Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (17 Viewers)

I didn't need a flaming table but it definitely made my eyes open wider. All for Cole Vs Cassidy.

Who truly thought this was going to last long...

Who truly thought this was going to last long...

Charlotte seems to be losing the plot a bit based on what all we've heard the past few months.

Also they were really performative about their relationship online which is rarely a sign of actual stability.

Charlotte seems to be losing the plot a bit based on what all we've heard the past few months.

Also they were really performative about their relationship online which is rarely a sign of actual stability.
What did she do this time?

He was filmed at a house show a week or so ago just looking dazed and out of it and wandering off into the crowd in the middle of a match. Seems he's off the wagon again and Sean Ross Sapp is reporting he was offered rehab and refused. WWE made the right call. He's a liability at this point.

He was filmed at a house show a week or so ago just looking dazed and out of it and wandering off into the crowd in the middle of a match. Seems he's off the wagon again and Sean Ross Sapp is reporting he was offered rehab and refused. WWE made the right call. He's a liability at this point.
Yeah, I missed all that. Makes sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom