Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (72 Viewers)

He was filmed at a house show a week or so ago just looking dazed and out of it and wandering off into the crowd in the middle of a match. Seems he's off the wagon again and Sean Ross Sapp is reporting he was offered rehab and refused. WWE made the right call. He's a liability at this point.
Yeah, it sounds like they tried their best on this one.

I hope he gets whatever help he needs and gets better.

The CM Punk and MJF stuff was brilliant and hilarious.

Trent made an epic return and Schiavone put “It’s Sue!!!!!” over more than Sting (which he should, Sue is awesome).

Jamie Hayter is a beast.

Nyla Rose screaming “surprise, birch!” when she attacked Ruby Soho was very funny. Her delivery was terrific, but they were also clearly in a tight space, where the element of surprise would b impossible. It made me laugh.

I have gone from “Cody knows what he’s doing with this heel turn” to “he’s lost the plot” over the past couple of months.

I thought his heel tease was hilarious, and well done, with Sammy last night.

The median age of NXT 2.0 this week was 62 years old! I think a shift in advertising is coming. Medic alert bracelets, gold sales, maybe a mypillow commercial or two...
I don’t get this at all, you would think the median would be closer to 40 not 60

I don’t get this at all, you would think the median would be closer to 40 not 60

WWE's median age across all it's programming is ridiculously old. It's very strange and no one has a real explanation for it aside from they've been totally unable to draw in a new audience.

all I can gather is the kids aren’t counted towards the total ratings or some people just won’t change their viewing habits and have been conditioned into watching wwe programming for decades

Things about to get interesting
Yeah, the E made a hard push for him, but I think their plans for him (mentoring and putting over the younger, newer NXTers) in not something Johnny wanted full-time. Guy was always championship material IMO, but as always, leave it to the E to fork it up.

Yeah, the E made a hard push for him, but I think their plans for him (mentoring and putting over the younger, newer NXTers) in not something Johnny wanted full-time. Guy was always championship material IMO, but as always, leave it to the E to fork it up.
WON said their main roster plan for him was to pair him up with Niki ASH and do some kind of superhero gimmick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom