Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (25 Viewers)

Re-watched the main event and gotta give props to Wheeler. After Sting threw MJF over the ropes, first thing he does is slide over and check on MJF cuz he knew how he landed on his head near the concrete. That's a true pro for you and it brought me back to when he gave your boy the business for attacking Bret.

Re-watched the main event and gotta give props to Wheeler. After Sting threw MJF over the ropes, first thing he does is slide over and check on MJF cuz he knew how he landed on his head near the concrete. That's a true pro for you and it brought me back to when he gave your boy the business for attacking Bret.
Dax and Cash are awesome at catching people, checking on everyone and communicating, making it look like they are out to kill people with their moves while actually keeping them safe…basically everything.

Real pros.

So Sammy breaks up with his fiance and social media attacks Tay Conti. What the Fork! is wrong with people?

I don't follow any of that (outside of saying social media can often suck, which is obvious)................but I just have to add that Tay Conti is like...ridiculously easy on the eyes.

Obviously an attractive wrestling female is nothing new since like 1996, but she is just something else.

So...

Thoughts on another title run for Cody. Think this solidifies the heel turn?

Which I'm ok with. I think it fits Brandy far better as well. She never had a face look with her, even before she laced up the boots.
Yeah, I think Brandi has always wanted to be a heel, knowing how people perceived her.

She even had a short-lived (because it was terrible) heel stable storyline at the beginning of AEW.

As for Cody, I think the heel turn has already happened. There are going to be more “from one good guy to another…” promos and almost walking through the heel tunnel moments, and other stuff like that (after Rampage went off the air, Cody told the crowd that now that the cameras were off they didn’t have to pretend to boo anymore-which only led to more boos).

I don’t think there is going to be a “I’m officially a heel now” thing. He will continue to invite boos and do more & more unlikable things (maybe even a Pedigree on someone, haha), but I think he’s already a heel and he knows it.

It’s been a bad year for him, but I think I’m really interested in Cody again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom