Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (13 Viewers)

I've never seen her in the ring. Can she wrestle or is she just pretty?
I haven’t seen a lot of her but I think she has the rep of someone who can really go.

I had a friend tell me that she has good looks, lots of energy & personality, and can actually wrestle. There is a lot to like about her, WWE just felt like booking her to take pies to the face & cry after getting beat by Charlotte was the way to go…so this is where we end up.

I haven’t seen a lot of her but I think she has the rep of someone who can really go.

I had a friend tell me that she has good looks, lots of energy & personality, and can actually wrestle. There is a lot to like about her, WWE just felt like booking her to take pies to the face & cry after getting beat by Charlotte was the way to go…so this is where we end up.
Yeah. Toni can definitely go and has the personality to get over. Trips did some good booking with her in NXT including her two runs in the Mae Young Tournament.

If Jade and Mercedes are going to be a team/partnership, then that’s two real beasts that the other women will have to deal with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom