Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (64 Viewers)

I believe Seth was the latest to do so.

Oh. Well I do know someone has waited and cashed in on Wrestlemania so it makes since that they moved in that direction.
Of course, you can wait that long, but there's 10 months between MitB and Mania. The whole point of the MitB contract is the unpredictability. And, what about the stakes in the Rumble? I mean, I suppose the implication is that if you win the briefcase, cash in, win, and hold the Title until Mania, you can main event the show, but that is a lot of ifs.

Continuing the Seth and Cody feud makes no sense. Either Rollins eats a third loss in a row and has his already severely reduced main event credibility further eroded, or Cody loses a big match less than three months after coming back as a big deal.

Either way, this is exactly how you kill the buzz from him jumping ship.

Continuing the Seth and Cody feud makes no sense. Either Rollins eats a third loss in a row and has his already severely reduced main event credibility further eroded, or Cody loses a big match less than three months after coming back as a big deal.

Either way, this is exactly how you kill the buzz from him jumping ship.
I think the finish to last night's match made it obvious there would be one more in the feud. Probably, in the cell, and if I had to guess, Rollins likely wins via some shenanigans. Not saying I want it, but Rhodes and Rollins have really good chemistry, so it should be a solid match. Then, a month later, Cody wins MitB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom