Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (102 Viewers)

So...would you? Lol.

Ummmmm... duh!!!

On another note, I might start watching NXT just to feast my eyes on Nikkita Lyons.

lY9CCrY.jpeg

14768332-532_fn5orhlxoagzwoj_p.jpeg

FR28LR_XsAEglZK

GOOD LAWD!!!

I'm torn between thinking he's working the dirt sheets and that he actually feels this way. There were reports a few months ago that him and Tony Khan had a major blowup over MJF not clearing interviews he was doing with the front office before hand, and that's when reports about him being P'Oed about his contract first came to light. And his grievance is pretty simple to understand: when he first signed, he was kind of well known on the indies, but hardly a major act. And now he is. But he's still being paid relative peanuts based on what he's bringing to the promotion because of that original contract.

The truth is, AEW can't outbid WWE if they *really* want somebody. Vince and Tony may both be billionaires, but WWE simply has exponentially more cash to throw around. It comes down to wanting more freedom to do what you want (hence guys like Moxley and Danielson jumping ship despite not being fired/released). But maybe MJF just wants as much money as possible. That would be the only reason for him to go, because his gimmick will be completely neutered in WWE. He won't have nearly that level of freedom. But he would have a lot more money.
The entire thing seems very confusing to me.

Fightful/SRS has also said in the past that MJF said that he “ain’t signing spit” early, so that he can maximize his asking price and negotiating power.

Maybe he has changed his stance because he figures that his stock is as high as it needs to be after going from Darby to Punk to Wardlow, and hitting home runs with each? I would t disagree with him if that is the case.

I just can’t fathom why Khan would hesitate, even for a minute, if MJF said he was willing to sign an extension right now.

And if MJF is not willing to sign an extension right now, then why would he be vocally upset about his contract?

I’m not doubting the report, because I generally find Sapp reliable, but I also believe that MJF would use leaks to keep working. I guess I just don’t know what to believe.

If it is real though, AEW needs to get on top of this. He would be a huge loss.

This is funny and awesome at the same time...

280655834_5529616593715358_4887524954016178079_n.jpg

Black better watch it though. Zelena might take exception to him hanging out with the Baddies.

She's probably going away for a long while now. Should have happened a long time ago. Maybe of it had the guy she killed would still be alive.

Ummmmm... duh!!!

On another note, I might start watching NXT just to feast my eyes on Nikkita Lyons.

lY9CCrY.jpeg

14768332-532_fn5orhlxoagzwoj_p.jpeg

FR28LR_XsAEglZK

GOOD LAWD!!!
She’s actually been pretty good in the ring. I think she’s the betting favorite to win the women’s breakout tournament. For the most part NXT is still pretty fun. The characters are a lot more soap-y than they’ve been in recent history. It’s sort of like everyone is Tyler Breeze now. If that makes any sense. And it’s very clear just by seeing the women in the breakout tournament that looks are probably more coveted than actual athletic ability.

She’s actually been pretty good in the ring. I think she’s the betting favorite to win the women’s breakout tournament. For the most part NXT is still pretty fun. The characters are a lot more soap-y than they’ve been in recent history. It’s sort of like everyone is Tyler Breeze now. If that makes any sense. And it’s very clear just by seeing the women in the breakout tournament that looks are probably more coveted than actual athletic ability.
Isn’t Pritchard and Jonny Ace running NXT so it’s no surprise the women are more looks than talent

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom