Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (98 Viewers)

Agree to disagree, but dude, that was two years ago. Mox did a great job during that period. But he's still doing the same stuff now. The same can be said for Drew and how he carried the E during the ThunderDome era. But I'm sure most here would agree that he shouldn't be the face of the WWE now because of that.
I mean, I pretty much said “agree to disagree” from the jump.

I have zero issue (as I’ve said repeatedly) with people who don’t “feel” Moxley.

But I will push back on the “he’s overrated” and “dude, that was two years ago” stuff.

Yes, those specific examples I gave happened 2 years ago, but nothing has changed with his drawing power, people wanting to work with him (he was a HUGE reason Forbidden Door just happened), crowd reactions, or promo ability (and now there will be a Mox v Punk feud).

I mean, no disrespect to Drew McIntyre, but he has definitely not stayed remotely close to as hot as Moxley has, and that is with the WWE (at the time) seeming to prefer the crowd control they had during the Thunder Dome era, and Moxley taking 2-3 months off for rehab.

I’m not blaming Drew for that, btw, but Moxley being supremely over was not some 2 years ago thing. It is still going very strong.

This is the kind of instance I don't mind it. Unannounced match where neither guy needed to eat a pin right now. DQ finishes have a place. It's just not 5 of them a week.
Yeah, this just leaves the door open for more KO/McIntyre stuff. I'm ok with it. Fun match and both brought a lot to the table. Could tell the fans were into it.

Guys, I just want to point out that for a Monday Night Raw, we are on our third page of posts. What is this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom