Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (40 Viewers)

Last few weeks have been pretty good. If they keep this up, I might become a regular. That said, I'll probably end up DVRing it most Monday nights during football season.
If the Saints are playing on MNF, then I'll obviously be watching that. However, if Raw continues to improve, I'll just flip to MNF during commercials for non-Saints games.

If the Saints are playing on MNF, then I'll obviously be watching that. However, if Raw continues to improve, I'll just flip to MNF during commercials for non-Saints games.
Same here. Honestly I have rode out bad raw like I did with past bad football seasons.

Plus, for the most part , MNF has had some bad matches up for the last few years themselves.

I would have said MJF, but the article claims said talent is happy at AEW.
Speaking of, why has it been so quiet with him? Has he even been seen in public?

At one point I thought he might be making a surprise return at All Out. These days however, who knows?

Speaking of, why has it been so quiet with him? Has he even been seen in public?

At one point I thought he might be making a surprise return at All Out. These days however, who knows?
As far as I know, there hasn't been a peep out of him. However, if anything, dude commits to his gimmick. A surprise at All Out could be possible.

Oh I'm sure they'll randomly have him come out of the crowd and attack someone at some point down the road. Right now their primary focus is likely on Punk vs. Moxley.

Obviously I wasn't as enamored with his pipe bomb as some were (he used curse words !!! he called Tony Khan a mark and demanded to be fired !!!) ........ but I still maintain that this didn't generate near the lasting buzz that AEW was likely anticipating.

Oh I'm sure they'll randomly have him come out of the crowd and attack someone at some point down the road. Right now their primary focus is likely on Punk vs. Moxley.

Obviously I wasn't as enamored with his pipe bomb as some were (he used curse words !!! he called Tony Khan a mark and demanded to be fired !!!) ........ but I still maintain that this didn't generate near the lasting buzz that AEW was likely anticipating.
I like MJF a lot be agree on the effects of his promo. It was like a popcorn fart and it’s funny he’s become like Bigfoot all of sudden

Sean Ross Sapp who has a friendly relationship with him has said he's totally radio silent. Nobody has heard anything aside from him filming some stuff for Impractical Jokers a while back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom