Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (23 Viewers)

Imagine if the do bring back The Way with Miz in the Theory role. That could be sports entertaining.
I don't know what they're doing with Dex/Johnny Wrestling/etc., but I'm here for it.

I was curious where they're thinking of going with it. Considering how they're running the shows now, should be good potential in that narrative.
It actually feels like they are starting to weave story threads between all three shows. Also, Gargano's return segment came after a match that featured Ciampa and a Lumis appearance. That's good booking, pal.

Also, I'm glad the Rebel Heart theme is back. Make fun of me all you want.

You can tell what Vince saw in him. He had some good bits in NXT. I just don't think he's ready yet.
Nope, he's not. That's why they were trying to get him with Dolph to show him the ropes. Apparently, that job might be going to Gargano now. The dirt sheets don't see HHH changing much for Theory as he seems to like him as well.

Nope, he's not. That's why they were trying to get him with Dolph to show him the ropes. Apparently, that job might be going to Gargano now. The dirt sheets don't see HHH changing much for Theory as he seems to like him as well.
I would keep Theory feuding with Ziggler. Dolph has long been in that gatekeeper role for new talent and can afford a loss or two. Gargano is not very well known among casual fans. He needs wins.

I see the potential in Theory. I just wish they hadn't given him that briefcase this soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom