Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (15 Viewers)

I'm personally waiting to see if the rumors are true and we're getting new belts on the main roster. While the US Title and new IC belts are fine, the others not so much.

It shouldn't be hard...

WrestleVotes notes WWE is in a “complex” situation with the world titles Roman Reigns currently has because they want to go into WrestleMania next year with two different champions but don’t want him to lose a match. The creative is “open” for anything right now.

Simple...

"I told you what I was going to do, smash them and trash them. I've beaten everyone. There's no one left. I don't need these belts, Wise Man. God mode? No. In this sport, I am God."

Drops the belts and walks out of the ring.

You're welcome
(awaits royalty check)

It shouldn't be hard...

Simple...

"I told you what I was going to do, smash them and trash them. I've beaten everyone. There's no one left. I don't need these belts, Wise Man. God mode? No. In this sport, I am God."

You're welcome
(awaits royalty check)
Cora Jade threw one in the trash. So there's recent precedent.

It shouldn't be hard...

Simple...

You're welcome
(awaits royalty check)
I would love it, but at that point I feel what's left for him to fight for? Answer: family, and if you get The Rock, definitely battle for the Bloodline.

I would love it, but at that point I feel what's left for him to fight for? Answer: family, and if you get The Rock, definitely battle for the Bloodline.
Which is what they want. Something tells me that had it not been for getting injured Cody might be champ by now, no later than the Rumble for sure.

It shouldn't be hard...

Simple...

You're welcome
(awaits royalty check)
While I don't think it totally fits the character, this would make enough sense to work for me. Then they can separate the titles again, which is something they absolutely have to do.

I really think the plan was to have Cody win MitB and cash in at Summerfest, or at least Survivor Series. Now things are in a holding pattern. However, I would much rather them keep the titles on Roman while they figure it out rather than just having him drop them just to drop them. However, I also agree that IF they can get Dwayne at WM, they need those titles off of Reigns. It needs to be a story about the family.

I finally caught up on RAW. Is it just me, or did Bailey get a boob job while she was out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom