Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (14 Viewers)

I agree. I didn't watch tonight, but I skimmed the results online. I like the fact that Jey conveyed the fact that he thinks Sami is up to something, as opposed to giving him the cold shoulder just to be a jerk.
It adds layers to The Bloodline stuff, and Jey really sells his disdain for Sami with his facial expressions whenever he is around.

These teases have been fun, but if it isn't leading to Wyatt, it will be a big swing and a miss. I read a HHH interview where he claims it was someone that no one is talking about. That could be a bit of misdirection, because it could be Rotunda as a completely different character. Either way, I'm sufficiently entertained.

These teases have been fun, but if it isn't leading to Wyatt, it will be a big swing and a miss. I read a HHH interview where he claims it was someone that no one is talking about. That could be a bit of misdirection, because it could be Rotunda as a completely different character. Either way, I'm sufficiently entertained.
Even more than what's in that article...

I record Impact and watch later so I can fast-forward through the stuff I don't care about. Just finished last Thursdays and the final match was pretty brutal with Masha Slamovich/Allie Katch in a Monster's Ball match. Ladies put on a heck of a performance.

Looks like they're setting AJ up for a heel turn or a swerve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom