Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (99 Viewers)

Next week's Raw should be pretty damn good.

Hell, I'm actually looking forward to Extreme Rules.

So am I. There's only six or seven matches so that's time to let the story develop. Plus, they'll be time for Bray to return. Only question is who does he return on?

Bloodline is destroying DX, right?
That would be awesome, but considering Trips' condition with his heart, I don't see it happening.

Hell, I'm actually looking forward to Extreme Rules.
I think it's gonna be a great show. The lineup and type of matches sounds pretty great. Edge vs Finn "I Quit", Seth and Riddle "Fight Pit*, Bianca and Bayley Ladder Match etc.

So am I. There's only six or seven matches so that's time to let the story develop. Plus, they'll be time for Bray to return. Only question is who does he return on?

That would be awesome, but considering Trips' condition with his heart, I don't see it happening.
Yikes. I actually had forgotten about the heart issue.

As for Bray, if he returns, I'd say he comes for Seth or Edge.

I tried to get the one on the contract folder, but it gives me the same link. Maybe, I'm doing something wrong. I'll just wait for the dirtsheets to try to sort it out.

I tried to get the one on the contract folder, but it gives me the same link. Maybe, I'm doing something wrong. I'll just wait for the dirtsheets to try to sort it out.
Second seems to be the same link. Maybe they figured people might have trouble and did it a second time.

Some theories about last night's clues. Interestingly, one mentions a clue to possibly Joe Gacy's next match for our next clue. I will say this as a side note... Gacy vs Wyatt? Yes, please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom