Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (11 Viewers)

It's clear at this point Khan doesn't have the respect of the locker room. He needs to find somebody who does and put them in an administrative role. Total mess he's got over there.
I agree.

I understand that more stuff is going to leak out with more creative freedom and less control over the talent’s social lives and social media.

But not every backstage disagreement should blow up like this dumb Andrade/Sammy thing (and more). *

I thought that was a big reason for bringing in some of these expensive (non-wrestling) veterans, but if they can’t/won’t do it, then bring in someone else.

*I don’t completely blame Khan here. 3 respected veterans just gave very good/honest reasons why people should be more professional. At a certain point, you have to be able to act like a pro.

**it is still a big Khan problem

More backstage drama at AEW. These two have been going at it hardcore on Twitter the past couple of days and reports are their coworkers were not happy about it. AEW continues to seem like a total sheet show behind the scenes. Also explains why Khan just cancelled Andrade's match for Friday.

Edit: More details from Fightful who say that Guevara shoved Andrade who then started punching Guevara in retaliation.

Tweet is gone, but I figured those two are who it was about. Guevara is becoming a common denominator in these events and not in a good way.

Should be Regal.
He would be a good option.

I would understand if he wouldn’t want to do that though.

He honestly seems really happy to just do the occasional commentary/angle and host his voluntary early morning training sessions.

He’s earned being allowed to just do that, if that’s what he wants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom