Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (12 Viewers)

Liv needs something new
Yep, but I'm not sure where to put her now. Idk if a tag team duo or join an alliance. Maybe OC and she could be opposite Rhea? With Rhea and Liv's history, would be interesting to see them as rivals.

An odd paring with be with Sheamus' team, but I don't know how that would work.

Yep, but I'm not sure where to put her now. Idk if a tag team duo or join an alliance. Maybe OC and she could be opposite Rhea? With Rhea and Liv's history, would be interesting to see them as rivals.

An odd paring with be with Sheamus' team, but I don't know how that would work.
She needs to be in the Wyatt6.

This is where my money is. I said it before, but I don't believe that smile on Liv's face after losing her title was at all unintentional. She is slowly cracking.
Yeah, and really, she held the belt a lot longer than I expected. It was fun while it lasted, although I would have liked to see her matched up more with other rivals than the repetitive clashing with Rhonda.

Screenshot_20221025-123548.png

So these two things stuck out to me...

It's just hard seeing Bray as a face. The character just has this thing that screams evil monster.

And fork you Vince for not going for something that has obviously been shown to work. Stay retired.

Screenshot_20221025-123548.png

So these two things stuck out to me...

It's just hard seeing Bray as a face. The character just has this thing that screams evil monster.

And fork you Vince for not going for something that has obviously been shown to work. Stay retired.
I just can't see people booing Bray right now. Maybe they can slowly get him back to being a heel through the Uncle Howdy character(I assume that's what they will call the masked version).

I thought last night's Raw was average, but right now, even an average Raw isn't the chore to watch like it has been over the last few years. Judgment Day is growing on me. Rhea and Finn are on a new level. Priest has improved. Dom is still Dom, but 3 out of 4 ain't bad. I really like that they are using Johnny a lot, but to be fair, I have been a fan since the first Cruiserweight Classic. I love that they brought back crazy Nikki with her last name. I just hope the fans don't confuse her with Karrion Kross(/sarcasm).

I just feel like 3 hours of Raw flows better now. The promos are better, they seem like they are actually trying to tell sensible stories, using continuity, and giving the good wrestlers more time to work in the ring.

Either way, it's become a decent distraction from this football season.

The chant of Rhea is your daddy needs to become a thing.....or Rhea pegs Dom, lol.

Anyway a decent show as stated. I think the OC adds a female to combat Rhea is coming soon.

I am liking all the changes HHH is doing or the undoing of stupid decisions.

Am I the only one wishing they would have had more time for a build up of Lashley vs Lesnar 2? This was quickly thrown together for the blood money show. Now I would be ok if Brock wins this round if they do a proper build for Lashley vs Lesnar 3.

The chant of Rhea is your daddy needs to become a thing.....or Rhea pegs Dom, lol.

Anyway a decent show as stated. I think the OC adds a female to combat Rhea is coming soon.

Am I the only one wishing they would have had more time for a build up of Lashley vs Lesnar 2? This was quickly thrown together for the blood money show. Now I would be ok if Brock wins this round if they do a proper build for Lashley vs Lesnar 3.
I didn't know that there was a 1 let alone going on the 2nd.

I think the Rhea chants have already become a thing. I'm surprised they haven't created merch based on it yet.

OC definitely needs to add a female. Any guesses/suggestions?

While I always feel conflicted about watching the blood money shows, this one could be pretty decent. Lashley/Lesnar has banger potential.

I just can't see people booing Bray right now. Maybe they can slowly get him back to being a heel through the Uncle Howdy character(I assume that's what they will call the masked version).

I thought last night's Raw was average, but right now, even an average Raw isn't the chore to watch like it has been over the last few years. Judgment Day is growing on me. Rhea and Finn are on a new level. Priest has improved. Dom is still Dom, but 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

I agree about Bray. I just feel as much about him being a babyface as I do MJF.

On another note, am I the only one who noticed Dom trying to add a more Eddie-like accent to his voice?

I didn't know that there was a 1 let alone going on the 2nd.
Bobby beat Brock in the first to win the title with a little help from our Tribal Chief.

I agree about Bray. I just feel as much about him being a babyface as I do MJF.

On another note, am I the only one who noticed Dom trying to add a more Eddie-like accent to his voice?

Bobby beat Brock in the first to win the title with a little help from our Tribal Chief.
As far as Dom, I'm still getting this feeling that they are building to an angle where he, at least, believes he is really Eddie's son. Now that would be some really long form storytelling.

I thought last night's Raw was average, but right now, even an average Raw isn't the chore to watch like it has been over the last few years. Judgment Day is growing on me. Rhea and Finn are on a new level. Priest has improved. Dom is still Dom, but 3 out of 4 ain't bad. I really like that they are using Johnny a lot, but to be fair, I have been a fan since the first Cruiserweight Classic. I love that they brought back crazy Nikki with her last name. I just hope the fans don't confuse her with Karrion Kross(/sarcasm).

I just feel like 3 hours of Raw flows better now. The promos are better, they seem like they are actually trying to tell sensible stories, using continuity, and giving the good wrestlers more time to work in the ring.

Either way, it's become a decent distraction from this football season.
Yeah, I used to hate the 3 hour run time. But now I'm ok with it. Quality story telling and matches just makes the time go a lot quicker.

I think the Rhea chants have already become a thing. I'm surprised they haven't created merch based on it yet.

OC definitely needs to add a female. Any guesses/suggestions?

While I always feel conflicted about watching the blood money shows, this one could be pretty decent. Lashley/Lesnar has banger potential.
Can't believe I am saying this but she was a bullet club member.. Brandi Rhodes. Didn't she sign a deal with WWE?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom