Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (16 Viewers)

I think the Rhea chants have already become a thing. I'm surprised they haven't created merch based on it yet.

OC definitely needs to add a female. Any guesses/suggestions?

While I always feel conflicted about watching the blood money shows, this one could be pretty decent. Lashley/Lesnar has banger potential.
Raquel vs Rhea might be a fun matchup. 2 strong women going at it. Heh.

Nikkita would be great, although I'm not sure she'd have the chops to keep up with Rhea. But then, few women can.
She got the arse to compete with her though. I would say make it happen, but I see them putting the belts on her and Zoey tonight.

If they really want to give Raquel a push, putting her against Rhea might do it. I know short-term, they're aiming for Rhea vs. Beth, but they're aren't that many viable choices long term.

I'll admit. Seeing this tweet is more funnier than watching the match on TV. I hope they continue pushing Ali into great stories. He doesn't need a belt if he has some great storytelling behind him.

Lol, so I'm DVRing tonight because movie+wife=wrestling later, but this has me curious.
So I watched it. Meh, that was kinda dumb. Feels AEWish. I don't care for that.

The rest of the show wasn't bad. Wasn't great. Good enough to keep me mostly entertained.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom