Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (88 Viewers)

I’m not sure it is even a tweener role.

He came back saying “the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.”

And he’s done a ton of heel stuff since (despite all the cheers).

Most of the face reactions are super pandering (to me). It can be hard to tell though because he is so good at this.

I think that the “I didn’t tell Stokley to do that” stuff is a lie and the “I promise not to use the diamond ring” claim just means he will do something else.
I feel you may likely be correct. MJF needs to remain a total jerk heel.

Catching up on the show now, but I did find this article interesting. CJ (Lana) isn't lying.

To be fair, that headline doesn’t really reflect what she said.

She said that they are the same in the sense that 1 person books the show (and can have favorites) instead of the talent booking the shows.

That’s all she said. There are dozens of ways that AEW and WWE (especially under Vince, as she was referencing) are different.

Some things WWE does are better and some things AEW does are better.

I certainly don’t disagree with the sentiment that Miro should be used more. But characterizing what she said as “AEW and WWE are the same” doesn’t seem accurate.

To be fair, that headline doesn’t really reflect what she said.

She said that they are the same in the sense that 1 person books the show (and can have favorites) instead of the talent booking the shows.

That’s all she said. There are dozens of ways that AEW and WWE (especially under Vince, as she was referencing) are different.

Some things WWE does are better and some things AEW does are better.

I certainly don’t disagree with the sentiment that Miro should be used more. But characterizing what she said as “AEW and WWE are the same” doesn’t seem accurate.
In the context of the quote she is very accurate. It's a 'grab' headline, but some of us do actually read the articles.

In the context of the quote she is very accurate. It's a 'grab' headline, but some of us do actually read the articles.
I mean, I specifically cited the headline, and ONLY the headline.

I also said I didn’t disagree with what she specifically said about Miro.

I’m not sure what the issue is.

I mean, I specifically cited the headline, and ONLY the headline.

I also said I didn’t disagree with what she specifically said about Miro.

I’m not sure what the issue is.
No issue. I agree the headline is slightly misleading, but in reading the article, I think the point she is making is making is fairly accurate.

No issue. I agree the headline is slightly misleading, but in reading the article, I think the point she is making is making is fairly accurate.
That’s all I was saying though.

I didn’t take any shots at people not actually reading the articles. I don’t think that was a fair implication.

I don’t disagree with what she was specifically saying (which I stated). But the headline didn’t sum up what she was saying.

That’s all I was saying though.

I didn’t take any shots at people not actually reading the articles. I don’t think that was a fair implication.

I don’t disagree with what she was specifically saying (which I stated). But the headline didn’t sum up what she was saying.
Sorry. I didn't mean to imply you were taking shots at anyone. I think we both agree the headline is sensational. But, that's just the world we live in, unfortunately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom