Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (24 Viewers)

I agree. Her face is naturally amazing. In terms of makeup, less is more.

I have the same issue with Rhea.
Yep. And Bayley with those eyes.

Toni Storm on the other hand looks perfect even with the shorter hair.

They need to get that "interim" label off Toni ASAP and let her take the ball and run with it.
Agreed. I understand why TK did it considering he did it on the men's side and didn't want the misogynist/double standard claim. But he has to think, like many, that Thunder Rosa has been pulling AEW's chain since she was told she had to put Toni over at All Out.

Agreed. I understand why TK did it considering he did it on the men's side and didn't want the misogynist/double standard claim. But he has to think, like many, that Thunder Rosa has been pulling AEW's chain since she was told she had to put Toni over at All Out.
I realize TK was trying to do something different, but I find the whole interim thing demeaning to the the talent. You could tell Mox hated it. If a champ is injured enough to be on the shelf for a long period of time, they should vacate the title. I know that sounds a little too old school, but calling someone an interim champ just diminishes their accomplishment.

I realize TK was trying to do something different, but I find the whole interim thing demeaning to the the talent. You could tell Mox hated it. If a champ is injured enough to be on the shelf for a long period of time, they should vacate the title. I know that sounds a little too old school, but calling someone an interim champ just diminishes their accomplishment.
They could still have the “you never beat me” feud without the interim title when the injured champ came back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom