Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (62 Viewers)

Seriously, when this Bloodline story is over, they are gonna have to put together a multi-part docu-series covering it.
Yep. We were all wondering where it could possibly go after Mania, but today showed there's still a story to tell.

Good show today. Tomorrow, it's NXT's and AEW's turn. Great weekend for Wrasslin fans...

Not sure who made the decision that it was ok to pit Battleground against Double or Nothing tonight with them both starting at the same time. Figure Haitch and HBK believe that folks with Peacock won't cough up dough to watch DoN. But comparing the 2 AEW clearly has the better product.

Not sure who made the decision that it was ok to pit Battleground against Double or Nothing tonight with them both starting at the same time. Figure Haitch and HBK believe that folks with Peacock won't cough up dough to watch DoN. But comparing the 2 AEW clearly has the better product.
Well, I'm one of those not coughing up money to watch a PPV. I'm gonna watch BG. Not really pumped about BG but considering the Nascar race will probably end up starting late, I have BG to watch.

And certainly AEW is miles better than NXT. No question there.

I agree with Dave, even if I was home I’m not paying for a PPV when I can wait until later and get a recap.

I could see either Darby or MJF winning tonight. Doubt it’s Sammy because MJF is a chicken sheet heel champ I doubt they would do 2 of those in a row and imo Jungle Boy is in there to eat the pin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom