Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (22 Viewers)

I could see either Darby or MJF winning tonight. Doubt it’s Sammy because MJF is a chicken sheet heel champ I doubt they would do 2 of those in a row and imo Jungle Boy is in there to eat the pin
Yeah. Apparently MJF has produced this feud along with TK, so I see him going with the only exception being Darby. Sammy and Jungle Boy don't have a chance. I'll be watching both tonight, one on the TV the other on the Mac.

Not sure who made the decision that it was ok to pit Battleground against Double or Nothing tonight with them both starting at the same time. Figure Haitch and HBK believe that folks with Peacock won't cough up dough to watch DoN. But comparing the 2 AEW clearly has the better product.
I'll be "watching" Battleground, meaning I'll have it on in case anything catches my eye. I just can't see paying for DoN. Just not all that excited about it. No doubt it will be a good show though.

Not sure who made the decision that it was ok to pit Battleground against Double or Nothing tonight with them both starting at the same time. Figure Haitch and HBK believe that folks with Peacock won't cough up dough to watch DoN. But comparing the 2 AEW clearly has the better product.

Not sure if it's changed recently but as of a week or so ago the ticket sales for Battleground weren't doing so hot compared to past NXT PPVs/PLEs.

I'll be "watching" Battleground, meaning I'll have it on in case anything catches my eye. I just can't see paying for DoN. Just not all that excited about it. No doubt it will be a good show though.
Pretty much me as well.

Not sure if it's changed recently but as of a week or so ago the ticket sales for Battleground weren't doing so hot compared to past NXT PPVs/PLEs.
And here's updated info on what's left for tonight off the strip...

I found BG on Peacock and it says it starts at 4:30, which I assume is est, but there's no option to watch it.

Pre-show is on now and the promo says main show is at 7PM CST.

1685317154664.png

DoN Buy-In is free on YouTube now as well.

I really appreciate AEW's pre-show actually having matches on it. The battle royale is next.

Correction... The battle royale is kicking the show off. They're just taking the final 5 minutes to introduce everyone.

Lower bowl looks nice on TV. Not sure about the upper bowl.

Something that's been nagging me after the last couple of pages on this thread....Why would some of you even compare AEW to NXT? You have seasoned veterans in AEW who have been in WWE, RoH, Impact, and all sorts of other promotions, then you have NXT, where the vast majority are noobs just getting their first shot. Of course they don't compare.

Something that's been nagging me after the last couple of pages on this thread....Why would some of you even compare AEW to NXT? You have seasoned veterans in AEW who have been in WWE, RoH, Impact, and all sorts of other promotions, then you have NXT, where the vast majority are noobs just getting their first shot. Of course they don't compare.
No need to nag you. I don't think anyone is trying to say they're the same. We're (or mainly me) was questioning why they'd be on at the same time. Everyone knows AEW is a better product.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom