Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (111 Viewers)

Ah, that's more like it, Seth.

But, isn't that his gear from Saturday?
I thought I saw somewhere that some who were at the blood money show had gear issues getting back to the US as they didn't fly home but straight to New York.

Three hours go so quickly these days...

Shoooooooosh! Shoosh please! With last night's announcement of the "new" Alpha Academy with smoking hot Maxine, I think they should have given the male models a nice send off with a short time feud with AA, but I'm guessing they just killed that angel. If I were writing for them I would have done Fashion Files 2.0. that was entertaining and gave those 2 something to do. FYI dunno why I brought up MMM, just spit ballin.

So at what point does KO turn on Sami? I love how that crowd was hot for Sami, still hoping Sami gets another shot at Roman for title (just my own fantasy booking) . Last Smackdown you have KO saying Im tired of Sami talking about Usos, last night he was acting "unhinged" a bit. The crowd was cheering Sami's name, (they did cheer KO but after his rant) I prefer heel KO, not this Austin like persona. I know they wrestled at Mania before but it feels like Trips found NXT Sami and has that crowd behind him, and more people will be emotionally involved in their next match against each other.

Anyways the E lately has been very entertaining, and cant wait for Smackdown in Nola. And as always I need more Mami! Gawd bless Rhea! Can't wait till Friday. AH THANK YOU!

Shoooooooosh! Shoosh please! With last night's announcement of the "new" Alpha Academy with smoking hot Maxine, I think they should have given the male models a nice send off with a short time feud with AA, but I'm guessing they just killed that angel. If I were writing for them I would have done Fashion Files 2.0. that was entertaining and gave those 2 something to do. FYI dunno why I brought up MMM, just spit ballin.

So at what point does KO turn on Sami? I love how that crowd was hot for Sami, still hoping Sami gets another shot at Roman for title (just my own fantasy booking) . Last Smackdown you have KO saying Im tired of Sami talking about Usos, last night he was acting "unhinged" a bit. The crowd was cheering Sami's name, (they did cheer KO but after his rant) I prefer heel KO, not this Austin like persona. I know they wrestled at Mania before but it feels like Trips found NXT Sami and has that crowd behind him, and more people will be emotionally involved in their next match against each other.

Anyways the E lately has been very entertaining, and cant wait for Smackdown in Nola. And as always I need more Mami! Gawd bless Rhea! Can't wait till Friday. AH THANK YOU!
Just for you. :9:

Fwiw, I hated MMM, good riddance. Love Maxine pairing up with Alpha. Gable and Otis are a ton of fun, and play their roles well.

And there's clearly still something there between KO and Sami. I've enjoyed the entire feud between them and the Bloodline.

And Judgement Day has been pretty fun as well. Their split with Edge and rivalry with Rey, LWO and Bad Bunny was a fun thread. And yeah, I love me some Zelina.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom