Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (5 Viewers)

So, Don Calis is the AEW version of Dom Dom with the piped in boos?

Neither are piped in. Plenty of footage from fans in the crowd of Callis last week where it was inaudible of what he was saying over the PA system because of how loudly the crowd was sheetting all over him.

Dom is also drawing that legit level of heat.

Not everything in wrestling is fake.

Neither are piped in. Plenty of footage from fans in the crowd of Callis last week where it was inaudible of what he was saying over the PA system because of how loudly the crowd was sheetting all over him.

Dom is also drawing that legit level of heat.

Not everything in wrestling is fake.
Yeah, Dom has been getting more heat than anyone. He's been a nice surprise since joining JD and pairing with Rhea. I was skeptical at first, but he's just grown by leaps and bounds. Love the work he's doing.

And I was just about to post about this as a hypothetical. Had she not been injured, who would you like to have seen her face...?

Screenshot_20230608-083441.png

Before she got injured, I would've said Jamie. That would've been a banger. The IWC had been crying for Mercedes/Jade. But as much as she has improved in the ring, Jade isn't in Mercedes' universe skills-wise. Britt is overrated to the extreme. That leaves Toni, which would be a damn good match now that they're not under Vince's control.

Last edited:
And I was just about to post about this as a hypothetical. Had she not been injured, who would you like to have seen her face...?

Screenshot_20230608-083441.png

Before she got injured, I would've said Jamie. That would've been a banger. The IWC had been crying for Mercedes/Jade. But as much as she has improved in the ring, Jade isn't in Mercedes' universe skills-wise. Britt is overrated to the extreme. That leaves Toni, which would be a damn good match now that they're not under Vince's control.
Love me some Toni.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom