Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (21 Viewers)

Money in the Bank match is looking really good.
Yeah, liking where it's headed so far.

And of course Sami in Jey's ear.

Interesting approach with Heyman trying to turn Jey against Jimmy by dangling the Tribal Chief in his face. I think he sticks with Jimmy, but Solo then goes on the warpath. The question is will he stay loyal to Roman or his brothers.

So the new Women's Title is just Roman's new title with a white strap.

WWE are shockingly uncreative with title designs sometimes.

Also, the "gold" on both belts looks more like mustard yellow. Not a fan.

So the new Women's Title is just Roman's new title with a white strap.

WWE are shockingly uncreative with title designs sometimes.

Also, the "gold" on both belts looks more like mustard yellow. Not a fan.
Agreed, not a fan of the "new" belts. Just changed the background color of the center piece. Smh.

And it looks too much like the belt Roman has. Also, the women's belt situation between Raw and SD is clear as mud.

And Charlotte could go away forever and I'd shed no tears.
From the way it was presented, they're going to use Charlotte to facilitate Bianca's rumored heel turn.

So, the Raw Women's title is now the WWE Women's Champion...Where does that leave Ripley's title? Is she getting a new one?

So, the Raw Women's title is now the WWE Women's Champion...Where does that leave Ripley's title? Is she getting a new one?

There was a "leak" a day or two ago that indicated they would be making two new Women's belts. One that looked like Roman's belt and one that looked like Rollins' belt, except both with white straps. So far half of that has proven to be true. I guess we'll see.

The women's belts thing is a mess. Asuka is supposed to be the Raw champ and Rhea SD, but I don't even know what they're trying to accomplish here.

Same deal with the NXT tag titles. I thought they'd ship those back to NXT, yet Isla and Alba still have them on SD.

Then you have Breakker challenging Seth for his title. And then Melo feuding with Corbin.

It's all over the place. I don't mind the mixing it up a bit, but I'd keep the belts in their respective divisions at least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom