Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (59 Viewers)

There was a "leak" a day or two ago that indicated they would be making two new Women's belts. One that looked like Roman's belt and one that looked like Rollins' belt, except both with white straps. So far half of that has proven to be true. I guess we'll see.
Maybe they're going away from Raw and SD belts and just making it so that they're interchangeable with the respective shows.

There was a "leak" a day or two ago that indicated they would be making two new Women's belts. One that looked like Roman's belt and one that looked like Rollins' belt, except both with white straps. So far half of that has proven to be true. I guess we'll see.
Then I'm guessing it would be called the Women's Universal Championship?

Same deal with the NXT tag titles. I thought they'd ship those back to NXT, yet Isla and Alba still have them on SD.
They're about to unify them with the WWE Women's Tag Titles.

And leave NXT without women's tag titles? I just don't see much point in that.

NXT doesn't have the numbers to support a women's tag division and having those belts on the main roster just creates confusion. They were always pretty unnecessary belts.

NXT doesn't have the numbers to support a women's tag division and having those belts on the main roster just creates confusion. They were always pretty unnecessary belts.
I dunno, they have enough of a roster to do it. They just need to promote the talent they have on the roster. That said, losing the last 2 title holders to the draft and the breakup of Toxic Attraction didn't help.

I don't understand them going the wrong direction with what I always liked best about NXT. But maybe that's just me.

I dunno, they have enough of a roster to do it. They just need to promote the talent they have on the roster.
Who are they? I don't watch NXT as much as you, but from what I see they don't have much in the way of tag teams in the women's division.

Who are they? I don't watch NXT as much as you, but from what I see they don't have much in the way of tag teams in the women's division.
They did last year. But most of the top tag teams have either been promoted, broken up or gotten injured. What I'm saying is that there are plenty enough women remaining on the roster to do tag team matches and competing for titles.

It might be that NXT decided to scrap tag teams for whatever reason and why they drafted the two top tag teams in NXT to SD/Raw. And as a result they're not doing much tag teaming.

And idk, one of the reasons I enjoyed NXT a year ago was the tag teams in NXT were interesting. I mean the list below is a good group of tag teams.

Toxic Attraction - Mandy got booted and Gigi/Jacy split
Rox and Cora - Cora turned - tossed belt in trash
Nikita and Zoey - Zoey turned on Nikita
Kiana and Fallon - this was a funny on and off again pairing. Ultimately split after losing to Isla/Alba
Alba and Isla - loved pairing the two of them. They've been better together than they were solo.
Kayden and Katana - together a long time and they're a decent duo. Held the NXT titles longer than anyone else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom