Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (5 Viewers)

Stop the bleeping whoever is doing it. It's not 1980 anymore.

Hopefully won't have that on Netflix.

They likely will. It's a sponsor thing, not a network thing. They'll have the same sponsor pressure on Netflix

Did Johnny hit the table there? Every time I see someone dive out the ring towards the table, I worry they'll hit their head on it.

They likely will. It's a sponsor thing, not a network thing. They'll have the same sponsor pressure on Netflix
I suppose you're right, but the way CM Punk hinted at it last week when he said something to the effect of being able to say what they want on Netflix when they make the move there.

I suppose you're right, but the way CM Punk hinted at it last week when he said something to the effect of being able to say what they want on Netflix when they make the move there.

CM Punk is a goober who just says sheet to say it.

Man, that outfit looked great on Maxxine. Good match for her and Ivy tonight. She's still green in the ring, but getting better.

AEW supposedly making roster cuts tonight. I don't know that there are any names released yet.

Edit: no major names yet. Job guys and Dasha who does interviews. And Jose the Assistsnt.

AEW supposedly making roster cuts tonight. I don't know that there are any names released yet.

Edit: no major names yet. Job guys and Dasha who does interviews. And Jose the Assistsnt.
They fired The Boys? Whatever will Dalton Castle do?

Big E calls returning to the ring a "gamble":

"I've been doing physical things my entire life, and I never wanted to leave sports hobbled and crippled.

"It's just a matter of listening to the doctors, taking in enough information, looking at my more recent set of scans and deciding if the gamble is worth it.

"I've been so thankful for so many of the guys I grew up loving and watching as a kid, so many legends who wanted to reach out and share what they went through when they had their neck injuries. I'm so grateful to all of them."

(Source: CBS Sports)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom