Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (14 Viewers)

Seriously, Toni going after Wendy Richter has been hilarious. She doesn't need to come out of retirement. Just showing up and slapping the sheet out of her would be glorious.
No doubt. For all the grief I give over AEW nonsense, they definitely have a few bright spots in spite of that nonsense.

MJF being back is a major bonus to AEW when they really need it,
Yep. I always felt that the "War of 2024" was a bunch of crap, so I'm happy all of that has been put to rest.

Ok. So now that King of the Ring is over, my question for the group is how would you book things to the end of the year at a minimum for Raw?

In the next few months alone we have Clash and MITB. Then there's SummerFest and the Berlin show. Then we still have another Blood Money show and Survivor Series. How many times will the title change on Raw (I think Cody holds the belt until the new year at least)? With Gunther being crowned and guaranteed a title match at SummerFest, I can't see them giving the belt to Drew now and making him a transitional champ again (although it's possible). I think Drew/Punk won't be for any title, but could have implications down the road.

Jey is my pick to win next year's Rumble and to take down Gunther, who I see winning and holding the belt until Mania.

I'm not certain who wins MITB. Long shot would be Logan Paul as I see him dropping the US title to L.A, Knight in August. Hopefully we same Chad do the same to Sami for the IC title.

(For what it's worth, the IWC on reddit hates me because I criticize Sami's run, but who gives a flying fork.)

Ok. So now that King of the Ring is over, my question for the group is how would you book things to the end of the year at a minimum for Raw?

In the next few months alone we have Clash and MITB. Then there's SummerFest and the Berlin show. Then we still have another Blood Money show and Survivor Series. How many times will the title change on Raw (I think Cody holds the belt until the new year at least)? With Gunther being crowned and guaranteed a title match at SummerFest, I can't see them giving the belt to Drew now and making him a transitional champ again (although it's possible). I think Drew/Punk won't be for any title, but could have implications down the road.

Jey is my pick to win next year's Rumble and to take down Gunther, who I see winning and holding the belt until Mania.

I'm not certain who wins MITB. Long shot would be Logan Paul as I see him dropping the US title to L.A, Knight in August. Hopefully we same Chad do the same to Sami for the IC title.

(For what it's worth, the IWC on reddit hates me because I criticize Sami's run, but who gives a flying fork.)
I like Sami, but honestly, there are other more interesting, at least to me, potential IC title holders. Chad is one, don't @ me but Dom with the IC belt could be fun. Nakamura could be a possibility. His promos are great, and his give no forks attitude would be great with the belt, and I think he'd get a ton of heat or love. There's no middle ground with him.

Sami just doesn't get me excited for some reason. His self-doubt shtick just confuses me and it's great for a plot line, but doesn't really work when you have a belt.

MITB, that's a tough one. I want to say Dom, but it was with Damien last year, so I'm thinking it goes to a different faction this year. Dark horse would be Tez, but with him not wanting a singles push, not likely. Maybe Lashley?

For the women, they need an IC belt to give the second tier group something to fight for. Someone like Piper could get a nice push and I think the IC belt would fit the bill for her. She's not a world title contender, but certainly a notch below that, she could get a push and a match between her and Nia or even Rhea would be fun.

MITB women my pick is Chelsea. She's been great and she would drive everyone crazy with the MITB case. You know she's gonna bling that thing out. Would be fun imo.

Clash at the Castle, Drew takes the belt off of Damien then loses to either Randy or Gunther at Summer Slam and CM Punk interferes and of course a non title cage match or something at Mania would be fun. Hard to count on Punk being healthy tho. We'll see.

Summer Slam, I'd say it's Gunther and Drew, and for Cody, idk, maybe if Randy does make a heel turn after losing to Gunther, he could challenge Cody for the title. Of course those two would invite a Bloodline angle because both Cody and Randy have had numerous run ins with them.

One of the questions I have is you've got others I haven't mentioned, Seth, LA Knight (probably US belt like you suggested), AJ, Bloodline feud (Solo vs Roman over who's the real tribal chief), KO, and Judgement Day.

Rumble? I can't argue with Jey. He's still over, like crazy over, but I have a feeling it's gonna peter out by the end of the year. Idk, we'll see. Maybe he gets that push and the Bloodline steps back in his sheet, or...Jimmy shows back up, but does he turn face or go crawling back to the Bloodline? I think he ends up in Roman's corner and they deal with Solo.

I'll say, there's all kinds directions Haitch can go. The journey should be fun.

Stratton and Breakker should win MITB, respectively.
I have Tiffy penciled in as winning the women's Rumble...

I also have her turning at some point before Mania (likely not).

I don’t know how they get there but I want Gunther vs McIntyre for the Title

Gable becomes IC champ

Liv loses the belt to Nia
They introduce a 2nd women’s title

MITB: Tiffany and LA. Knight

I have no idea about the Rumble match unless Gunther loses his title shot and then proceeds to win the Rumble

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom