Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (14 Viewers)

Becky vs Charlotte vs Asuka in a TLC match? I can dig it.

I honestly would have preferred Sonya. Gives the match a different take. No problems with Asuka though either.

I get that they should elevate new talent, but what has Sonya done to make anyone think she could hang with Becky and Charlotte?

And, frankly, I'd rather that be a one-on-one match, but it is what it is.

I get that they should elevate new talent, but what has Sonya done to make anyone think she could hang with Becky and Charlotte?

And, frankly, I'd rather that be a one-on-one match, but it is what it is.
Sonya's the next Ronda Rousey. ???

fork wwe. Honestly could they put out a worse product. God forbid they put over someone new like Sonya tonight who the crowd was ully behind. Let’s go back to Asuka garbage who had no momentum and who I’m sorry but brings nothing to the match. Same old crap. Bring Sonya in give her the rub from Becky and Charlotte and now you are building a division. Instead let’s have the equivalent of left over meatloaf for the 3rd night in s row. I want to see the title match less now because of this. Nice job wwe

Wow, o.k. Of all the things to complain about on WWE TV this week the SDL women's division and title scence is the best thing they have now. Literally everyhting else is just meh to awful.
Now I like Sonya Deville and think she has improved greatly since coming up, but she isn't even in the same league as Asuka, even a cold Asuka at that, much less to be in the ring with Charlotte or Becky right now. If you don't like the booking of her I agree, or if you just don't like her or her style that much fine, but she is one of the best in ring workers in the world and is extremely physical and more important over. Did you hear the crowd last night? or the week when Becky chose Charlotte to face RR? Outside of Becky and maybe AJ she gets the biggest reaction of anyone on SDL, even with the bad booking of her lately.
Her and Charlotte had arguably the best match of Mania 34 and then you throw in the hottest wrestler on the planet in Becky Lynch plus a TLC match??! Now that is straight fiyah!!!!!!

There are so many things I could complain about WWE for right now like the entire RAW roster and booking, why they don't create new stars and rely so much on the old ones, going to SA, signing tons of talent and never using it or completely burying good established stars like Balor, Owens, the Bar, etc. I can't complain about that match though. IMO, it is the only thing worth watching right now on WWE. Just my .02

Wow, o.k. Of all the things to complain about on WWE TV this week the SDL women's division and title scence is the best thing they have now. Literally everyhting else is just meh to awful.
Now I like Sonya Deville and think she has improved greatly since coming up, but she isn't even in the same league as Asuka, even a cold Asuka at that, much less to be in the ring with Charlotte or Becky right now. If you don't like the booking of her I agree, or if you just don't like her or her style that much fine, but she is one of the best in ring workers in the world and is extremely physical and more important over. Did you hear the crowd last night? or the week when Becky chose Charlotte to face RR? Outside of Becky and maybe AJ she gets the biggest reaction of anyone on SDL, even with the bad booking of her lately.
Her and Charlotte had arguably the best match of Mania 34 and then you throw in the hottest wrestler on the planet in Becky Lynch plus a TLC match??! Now that is straight fiyah!!!!!!

There are so many things I could complain about WWE for right now like the entire RAW roster and booking, why they don't create new stars and rely so much on the old ones, going to SA, signing tons of talent and never using it or completely burying good established stars like Balor, Owens, the Bar, etc. I can't complain about that match though. IMO, it is the only thing worth watching right now on WWE. Just my .02

This is my point. You have very few over people and they more than not like Asuka that have been made stale. This is the problem. There is no one being developed or given a rub or anything anymore. It’s just unwatchable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom