Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (21 Viewers)

Joe is killing it in this feud with Hardy.

Joe always kills it........till he loses. Like he always does. If Joe doesn't come out on top of this feud then he is officially done as a legit main eventer. No reason Jeff Hardy should win.

But anyway.
Decent Smackdown last night. I liked the opening segment. That match should be the main event of TLC, but it probably will be Braun vs. Corbin......SMH.

I loved the triple threat b/t Xavier, Jey Uso, and Cesaro. What a fun match. Man, Cesaro is sooooo darn good. Shame he is stuck in the tag division but at least he is on TV everyweek and has a title. Should be a fantastic triple threat tag match at TLC.

DB as the ultimate troll is pretty good. He is becoming very annoying, and I guess he is going to be like some arrogant, know it all, super hippy kind of guy. But it seems to be working.

Rusev with another great promo. I could have done without ANOTHER Hardy/Orton match. Would like to see Orton involved with a younger star like say Rusev or someone and put them over instead of Hardy or Mysterio. But overall a good SDL. Like night and day b/t SDL and RAW. Smackdown is the far superior show and it isn't even close.

Joe always kills it........till he loses. Like he always does. If Joe doesn't come out on top of this feud then he is officially done as a legit main eventer. No reason Jeff Hardy should win.

But anyway.
Decent Smackdown last night. I liked the opening segment. That match should be the main event of TLC, but it probably will be Braun vs. Corbin......SMH.

I loved the triple threat b/t Xavier, Jey Uso, and Cesaro. What a fun match. Man, Cesaro is sooooo darn good. Shame he is stuck in the tag division but at least he is on TV everyweek and has a title. Should be a fantastic triple threat tag match at TLC.

DB as the ultimate troll is pretty good. He is becoming very annoying, and I guess he is going to be like some arrogant, know it all, super hippy kind of guy. But it seems to be working.

Rusev with another great promo. I could have done without ANOTHER Hardy/Orton match. Would like to see Orton involved with a younger star like say Rusev or someone and put them over instead of Hardy or Mysterio. But overall a good SDL. Like night and day b/t SDL and RAW. Smackdown is the far superior show and it isn't even close.

You sound some fickle... :hihi:

I plan on it since there's no Saints game until tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom