Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (13 Viewers)

Now Hideo Itami\KENTA apparently asked for and got his release. Look for this to start happening more and more as they keep loading up the roster and under and mid card guys keep getting lost in the shuffle.
Well, Itami just had bad luck. Came in with a lot of hype, was pushed hard in NXT before getting injured, but never really got back into a top spot there. Then they just stashed him on 205 Live.

OMG, I would have loved to have seen this and the fan reaction. Heel D-Bry's gimmick had been gold from the start. :smilielol:

I would really love to see Dream with a run with the title before going to the main roster.

I went to a SB party only to get out and hang out with good friends. Made them put on Halftime Heat and they all loved it more than that garbage game.

Yeah that match was just pure fun and entertainment. Yeah it meant nothing and was basically just a big spotfest, but it was still hella fun and I could watch those 6 guys do anything. Heck those 6 could go to the grocery store and it would still be more entertaining than the NFL!
Shoot I could hear HBK now: "Richochet just did a shoot star press onto the cantaloupes!! Ciampa is beratting the deli workers for not having pastrami!! The Dream just picked up a MILF!! Oh my lord!!!" :p

Halftime Heat Bay Bay!!!

Seriously, Ricochet is an aerial genius, but that... that... whatever the hell move that Adam Cole did was just... :omg2:. And Ricochet sold it perfectly.

Seriously, Ricochet is an aerial genius, but that... that... whatever the hell move that Adam Cole did was just... :omg2:. And Ricochet sold it perfectly.

yeah that move was amazing. I think they called it the "something Sunrise" I couldn't make it out. I also really liked when Richochet went for a moonsault off the top and Cole superkicked him in midair in the stomach. Simply amazing athleticism! Found the highlights on youtube

Becky is having her Stone Cold moment it seems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom