Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (18 Viewers)

By the way, this Raw had prominent roles for Stephanie, Jeff Jarrett, Road Dogg and Kurt Angle.
Very fresh.

Yeah that was one of the worst RAWs in a while and there have been some pretty big turds in the last year or so.
They have one of the deepest most talented rosters in the history of wrestling and they are featuring Jeff Jarrett, road dogg and Kurt angle???? Is that the best they could come up with? Just miserable.

I didn't even like the Becky segment. Why are they doing this? If they are truly turning Rousey 'heel' then why not have her just attack Becky and her knee and then she can be out a while as 'injured' and then the crowd will explode when she comes back. Gets heet on Rousey and gets Becky over more. But noooo, we gotta do the Stone Cold playbook and have her attack a McMahon. And Becky isn't really being very reasonable here either. Every sport in the world you have to be physically cleared to participate. Has Becky never played sports before???
I think they are doing all this just to get Charlotte in the match. I can see either tonight on SDL or next week on RAW. Steph comes out and says since Becky is suspended then she has to find a replacement for the title match at mania (even though it is 2 months away) and she picks Charlotte to replace her. boom 3-way dance when Bex comes back. Meh. Not the way I would go about it, since I want Becky v Ronda one on one. But whatevs....

And could Rousey be more of a hypocrite?? Did she not forget that she did the same exact thing to Steph just like 6 months ago. She attacked her boss, Kurt Angle, and got suspended. then violated her suspension and then got rewarded for it. She was handed 2 title shots with out earning it and then says Becky hasn't earned it???? They really do think we are all idiots who forget what happened a week later. SMH at WWE. Just pathetic. When does AEW start???

Agreed.

So now you guys are going to be at SDL tonight. Unless t hey continue the Stone Cold route, you all won't be seeing Becky, but might get a sheet-ton of Charlotte begging Shane to put her in WM.

Glad I didn't buy a ticket.

Agreed.

So now you guys are going to be at SDL tonight. Unless t hey continue the Stone Cold route, you all won't be seeing Becky, but might get a shirt-ton of Charlotte begging Shane to put her in WM.

Glad I didn't buy a ticket.

Well the SDL in New Orleans isn't until Feb. 19th so two weeks away. Hopefully Becky will appear and I would be surprised if she wasn't since she is scheduled for an appearance in Westwego earlier that day. Info below

https://www.wwe.com/meet-becky-lynch-in-westwego-louisiana

Thought that was this week...

But seriously. Westwego? What the hell?

Thought that was this week...

But seriously. Westwego? What the hell?

I know right??? They went to the same place when they were in town last year. But it was KO then. I ain't driving all the way to freakin Westwego, even to see Becky. But if there was someone to drive to Westwego for it would be Becky though!

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...a-rousey-wrestlemania-triple-threat-ric-flair

O.k. so let's get everyones thoughts on the hot topic going on right now in the WWE.

Do you want to see Charlotte added to Becky vs. Ronda at Mania or would you rather keep it just one on one b/t Becky/ronda???

As much as I like and respect Charlotte I don't want to see her added to the match. It FEELS bigger to me if it was just Becky vs. Ronda one on one. While adding Flair would most certainly make it a better 'Wrestling Match' I think the story and the buildup would be much better if it was just one on one.
Becky pinning or tapping out Rousey in the Main Event at Wrestlemania would be one of the biggest moments in wrestling of maybe the last decade. If Charlotte is added I find it just muddies the water a bit and doesn't add to the 'story'.
Plus I feel like Becky has been fighting to get out of Charlotte's shadow for like 5 years and she has now finally done it. Throwing Charlotte in there would just undercut Becky and her momentum and make it feel like a repeat of Mania32. It would almost feel like WWE doesn't trust Becky to carry the story on her own.
I want to see Becky vs. Rousey one on one and see The Man close the show on top. (Whether that actually happens or not is another topic altogether)

So what do you guys want to see?

And if they add Charlotte to the match, well then what does Asuka do at Mania??? I would much rather see Charlotte vs. Asuka for SDL title and Becky vs. Ronda for RAW title.
If they wanted to add maybe Naomi or even a Carmella and make it a triple threat/4-way for the SDL title that would be fine as well. Just give us Becky vs. Ronda!!!

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...a-rousey-wrestlemania-triple-threat-ric-flair

O.k. so let's get everyones thoughts on the hot topic going on right now in the WWE.

Do you want to see Charlotte added to Becky vs. Ronda at Mania or would you rather keep it just one on one b/t Becky/ronda???

As much as I like and respect Charlotte I don't want to see her added to the match. It FEELS bigger to me if it was just Becky vs. Ronda one on one. While adding Flair would most certainly make it a better 'Wrestling Match' I think the story and the buildup would be much better if it was just one on one.
Becky pinning or tapping out Rousey in the Main Event at Wrestlemania would be one of the biggest moments in wrestling of maybe the last decade. If Charlotte is added I find it just muddies the water a bit and doesn't add to the 'story'.
Plus I feel like Becky has been fighting to get out of Charlotte's shadow for like 5 years and she has now finally done it. Throwing Charlotte in there would just undercut Becky and her momentum and make it feel like a repeat of Mania32. It would almost feel like WWE doesn't trust Becky to carry the story on her own.
I want to see Becky vs. Rousey one on one and see The Man close the show on top. (Whether that actually happens or not is another topic altogether)

So what do you guys want to see?

And if they add Charlotte to the match, well then what does Asuka do at Mania??? I would much rather see Charlotte vs. Asuka for SDL title and Becky vs. Ronda for RAW title.
If they wanted to add maybe Naomi or even a Carmella and make it a triple threat/4-way for the SDL title that would be fine as well. Just give us Becky vs. Ronda!!!

Agreed 100%. Charlotte should be nowhere near this match. Unfortunately, everything is pointing to it. Damn you, Vince.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom