Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (32 Viewers)

I will say this. Becky's Twitter feed is going to be gold over the next few weeks. She's already started.

I will say this, if they are intentionally pushing Becky to the moon, they are doing a good job.

I wonder how far they're going to let her go with it.

I feel like it will end with Becky raising the Title to close Mania 35. Not sure how they will get there, but this whole thing seems like it's a straight cross-up between the Stone Cold/Daniel Bryan playbook.

Agreed. I still contend they didn't have to go this route to accomplish the same goal.

Kofi is looking great. Also, looks like no Becky tonight, so I would assume she will show up at the NOLA show next week to beat down Charlotte.

If she doesn't show up at Elimination Chamber, I might be tempted to buy a ticket for SDL

Hmmm. Charlotte said she would be ring side for Ronnie's match Sunday, so I could see Becky showing up then. However, we all know how kayfabe suspensions work.
Yeah

Hmmm. Charlotte said she would be ring side for Ronnie's match Sunday, so I could see Becky showing up then. However, we all know how kayfabe suspensions work.

Yeah that is where I think she shows up at EC. Maybe attacks Charlotte while she sits in the 'front row' while she is watching Rousey/Riott.

I'll be in that number next tuesday so I hope she shows up there as well!! Or maybe not until next Tuesday....

Now can we talk about that Gaunlet match and Kofi???

man how good is Kofi??? Talk about underappreciated.....and underused.....and overlooked. Man he was fantastic last night. When AJ came in and Kofi started talking trash to him and wanting him to hit him....i got goosebumps. Great stuff. And then AJ just let's him have it. And it looked like 'heel AJ' working on him. Man I miss heel AJ. He just seemed to work quicker and more aggressive last night like when he was heeling it up. Good stuff all around. DB looked great going against Kofi and he put him over clean! Same for Hardy and even Joe. I wish Joe would win SOMETHING one time, but I didn't mind it last night as his aggression got the best of him. I saw the RKO coming when I knew Randy was last, but it still made sense. AJ looked pretty dumb though.

The whole show was really good. Great trolling promo by Charlotte to start the show. She can be sooooooo irritating when she wants to. I like that we saw no Becky. Have to let it simmer a bit.
Good ladies tag match to start as well. Each team served their purpose. Naomi and even Carmella? looked good last night. Moved the story forward and set up the EC match.
And every time I see Sonya Deville she gets better. She has really improved in ring and on the mic. Like to see her get a push soon.

My favorite segment last night was the McMiz TV segment with the Uso's. I am not a big Shane fan but he played his part well last night and I loved his line about slapping one twin so hard the other one would feel it. Nice!! The Uso's know how to bring some intensity and realism to a feud. I like how they are not trying to tell us who to boo or cheer. They are letting us decide and I wish WWE would do that more. Play it more down the middle. Felt more like what they do in ROH and NJPW where they just let the guys go out and compete and say whatever and let the fans decide how to react. Looking forward to the eventual demise of Miz/Shane.

Still no Asuka is very weird but I guess all the women are involved either with the RAW title or with the EC tag match. I would like to see maybe Asuka vs. Naomi at Mania? Not sure who else to give her??

Now can we talk about that Gaunlet match and Kofi???

man how good is Kofi??? Talk about underappreciated.....and underused.....and overlooked. Man he was fantastic last night. When AJ came in and Kofi started talking trash to him and wanting him to hit him....i got goosebumps. Great stuff. And then AJ just let's him have it. And it looked like 'heel AJ' working on him. Man I miss heel AJ. He just seemed to work quicker and more aggressive last night like when he was heeling it up. Good stuff all around. DB looked great going against Kofi and he put him over clean! Same for Hardy and even Joe. I wish Joe would win SOMETHING one time, but I didn't mind it last night as his aggression got the best of him. I saw the RKO coming when I knew Randy was last, but it still made sense. AJ looked pretty dumb though.

The whole show was really good. Great trolling promo by Charlotte to start the show. She can be sooooooo irritating when she wants to. I like that we saw no Becky. Have to let it simmer a bit.
Good ladies tag match to start as well. Each team served their purpose. Naomi and even Carmella? looked good last night. Moved the story forward and set up the EC match.
And every time I see Sonya Deville she gets better. She has really improved in ring and on the mic. Like to see her get a push soon.

My favorite segment last night was the McMiz TV segment with the Uso's. I am not a big Shane fan but he played his part well last night and I loved his line about slapping one twin so hard the other one would feel it. Nice!! The Uso's know how to bring some intensity and realism to a feud. I like how they are not trying to tell us who to boo or cheer. They are letting us decide and I wish WWE would do that more. Play it more down the middle. Felt more like what they do in ROH and NJPW where they just let the guys go out and compete and say whatever and let the fans decide how to react. Looking forward to the eventual demise of Miz/Shane.

Still no Asuka is very weird but I guess all the women are involved either with the RAW title or with the EC tag match. I would like to see maybe Asuka vs. Naomi at Mania? Not sure who else to give her??

Great post. I agree with everything here.

In other news, Sunday just got interesting...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom