Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (42 Viewers)

Joe is the best on the mic in my opinion and I don't see anyone close to him.

I give Raw the edge this week for sure. ....and I saw Gabby the witch tonight as Apollo was walking back stage.

If Bischoff isn't taking over till after Extreme Rules then I give this week and next week a pass.

What they need to do to really get competition between each other is to offer one heckuva a bonus at the end of the year to the show with better ratings.

And just think, Survivor Series could be really interesting this year.

Hey glad you could come and join us here! Thanks for sharing. I have seen that one before. Very good. The Harts have been through a lot. And Jim Neidhart just recently passed away.

If you liked that one I would recommend the espn 30 for 30 on Ric Flair. That one was amazing. And also the new one from HBO about Andre the Giant. I haven't seen the whole thing but the few scenes I saw were very powerful and Andre was kind of a tragic figure. I never knew how much he went through and how much pain he was in real life. It's a good watch.

I recommend the one on Andre too. He was my favorite wrestler back in the day. So awe inspiring to me still. A great documentary. I knew he was in a lot of pain toward the end of his career but I didn’t realize just how much in that match against Hogan in WrestleMania 3.

Per CSS

• They’re also claiming FOX wants WWE to get President Donald Trump for the first episode of SmackDown Live in October.
I kind of hope this happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom