Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (18 Viewers)

They're making the women's division a joke with this Alexa/Nikki stuff. Just let it go.

This is so stupid it's funny.

I hate to say it, but I hope Brock destroys Seth. I really wanna see Brock take on Braun or Bobby Lashley.

Honestly why the heck was Rey in that match? I would have put Joe in his place, and replaced Sami with KO. I understand, they are in new storylines, Joe literally fought for the championship last night and now hes not one of the top 10 guys? And no AJ? Ok I get it he is in a storyline with Ricochet.

Ok so does Bray bring the Demon back out of Finn...and does he had the Demon his first loss? Or bring the Demon back as a friend? Honestly, I would have him rather join AJ with the Club.

I enjoyed Raw. So I guess tomorrow is Bischoff's first day in charge of Smackdown. Let's see what happens.

Ok so does Bray bring the Demon back out of Finn...and does he had the Demon his first loss? Or bring the Demon back as a friend? Honestly, I would have him rather join
Rumor is that Finn asked for time off. Speculation is The Fiend will be the first to beat The Demon at SS, but we shall see how it plays out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom