Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (21 Viewers)

Hmmm...not sure if that ending is going anywhere, but I wouldn't mind a feud between The Club and a faction with Seth, Ricochet and Strowman. It feels...different.

Hmmm...not sure if that ending is going anywhere, but I wouldn't mind a feud between The Club and a faction with Seth, Ricochet and Strowman. It feels...different.

I'll pass. They've made Strowman such a wimp now. Damn shame.

So any thoughts on NXT going live for two hours on USA to compete head-to-head with AEW? I fear this will be the end of the brand as we know it. I just can't imagine Vince and Dunn keeping their grubby hands off of the product.

So any thoughts on NXT going live for two hours on USA to compete head-to-head with AEW? I fear this will be the end of the brand as we know it. I just can't imagine Vince and Dunn keeping their grubby hands off of the product.

Dumb. I would imagine subscriptions to the Network to continue to drop with this. I know a lot have it simply for NXT.

Dumb. I would imagine subscriptions to the Network to continue to drop with this. I know a lot have it simply for NXT.
Agreed. I guess the Takeover specials will still be on there, but if Vince starts meddling, I doubt those will be as good going forward. Also, is the Network even a priority for them anymore? Feels like it's become an afterthought.

It will do middling at best ratings, undermine the subscriber base of the network due to most people really only having it for PPVs and NXT, and Vince will not be able to leave well enough alone and will screw it up somehow.

Another point has been raised by others as well: Full Sail draws a full crowd because they do one taping a month and film four episodes at once. They're probably going to struggle to fill space with a weekly live show.

It will do middling at best ratings, undermine the subscriber base of the network due to most people really only having it for PPVs and NXT, and Vince will not be able to leave well enough alone and will screw it up somehow.

Another point has been raised by others as well: Full Sail draws a full crowd because they do one taping a month and film four episodes at once. They're probably going to struggle to fill space with a weekly live show.

Wait... They're going to continue doing this a Full Sail? What the hell?

No, they're doing it at Full Sail. A live two hour show every week is going to burn that crowd out fast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom