Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (9 Viewers)

Makes zero sense.

This is so obviously just a rushed reaction to try and beat AEW out of the gate that it doesn't even feel like that big a deal to me. Hell, it will already be old news by the time AEW debuts in October.

@ClayT101 This thread is no Why do YOU hate Baton Rouge? thread, is it? ;)
Did you find that one? I can tag you on it.
Yeesh. This thread is dying. Raw in NOLA and Smackdown in BR. Crickets. It was a good run while it lasted...
I barely watched either Raw or Smackdown this week, let alone go to them.
I still go to the dirt sheet websites though.
Sad...

I watched, but didn't. I was too busy packing.

What up guys!? I haven't been watching as much lately, and I too, blame Vince McMahon.

I enjoyed Summerslam but just haven't watched as much lately as I started a new job and am just too busy to watch 3 nights of wrestling a week. And especially since RAW and SDL are essentially the same show now again. This intermixing of the rosters has killed the uniqueness of each program and now we see the same 10-15 faces every week.

I have enjoyed the KOTR matches but they just don't feature them that much. There is really just nothing that is on their weekly shows that you HAVE to see.
I am looking forward to AEW starting a new show and will check out the next PPV.

Plus, was gonna go to a house show in Lafayette this past friday but the WWE cancelled it. I guess they are having trouble selling tix. Bad product = slow ticket sales.

I would possibly be open to Cass coming back (although I don't think he'd ultimately add much), but Enzo can go kick rocks. A big "No!" to that guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom