Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (19 Viewers)

Who else forget he was still in the roster?

He was on the main rosters for a decade and had 13 years with the company going back to developmental. That seems insane to me.

This could be interesting.

May 19 Vice’s Dark Side of the Ring to air episode on life and death of Owen Hart, setting the DVR now

Wrestling over the years has been fraught with tragedy. The von Erich family was about as cursed as the Kennedy family. Then so many others have passed away. Macho Man, JYD, Andre the Giant, and the list goes on and on. Crazy.

Wrestling over the years has been fraught with tragedy. The von Erich family was about as cursed as the Kennedy family. Then so many others have passed away. Macho Man, JYD, Andre the Giant, and the list goes on and on. Crazy.

Yea though Owens is not like any others

So, I'll be watching Money in the Bank tonight even though I expect it to be a train wreck. However, I am looking forward to The Undertaker doc that airs after. I've seen nothing but good reviews.

EDIT: looks like the first ep of The Last Ride is already available to stream now.

Last edited:
Everything's gone as predicted thus far.

Pretty much. I thought Wyatt would win until I found out he wasn't wrestling as The Fiend. That telegraphed him losing.
Yep.

Good match between Drew and Seth as well.

Good lawd is Charly fine as hell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom