Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (21 Viewers)

I'd suggest watching the segment when you get a chance. It was very well done. I don't think I'd do it justice recapping it.

I agree. That was one of the best segments on WWE TV in a lonnnnnggg time. Real emotion and just plain good stuff. Asuka's reaction is what makes it. You can tell she is genuinely happy and Becky looks really happy for her. I think Asuka is super respected back there and Becky was happy it went to her.
But I could watch Asuka jump around and scream incoherently in Japanese all day!! Good stuff.

Congrats to "The Man" Becky Lynch. I guess men can get pregnant? huh....

I agree. That was one of the best segments on WWE TV in a lonnnnnggg time. Real emotion and just plain good stuff. Asuka's reaction is what makes it. You can tell she is genuinely happy and Becky looks really happy for her. I think Asuka is super respected back there and Becky was happy it went to her.
But I could watch Asuka jump around and scream incoherently in Japanese all day!! Good stuff.

Congrats to "The Man" Becky Lynch. I guess men can get pregnant? huh....

Asuka looked genuinely surprised. Makes me think that she knew she was going over at MitB, but that it wouldn't be to this extent. Maybe I'm wrong.

Seems Asuka didn't know, and for the first time in my recent memory, The E was able to keep a secret for almost a month without any major leaks.

Yep had to hold off watching the PPV and Raw because of girlfriend had to work...yes I got her hooked on wrestling, lol.

Money in the Bank overall was a pretty good show. I suspect Ziggler will either Challenge Otis for the briefcase or cause him to lose his cash in to further the storyline. I cannot see them making him the Champ.

What to say about Becky? I thought the condom worked....lol, no Congratulations to her and the way it was all done by WWE. Now, I suspect her full time wrestling career is done (way to go Seth you Douche) and will just make the occasional appearance.

A lot of backstage stuff, occasional match, maybe a month long program and payoff at a PPV type of thing....but that won't happen for at least 18 to 24 months.

I suspect Vince, Stephanie, and HHH weren't too happy their number one female got pregnant. I mean, they are happy for her personally, but their number one female and (female) merchandise seller is done. That couldn't sit too well and I am sure both Becky and Seth were sweating bullets before saying anything especially with WWE trimming the roster.

Last edited:
congratulations to Becky and Seth, just sucks I wont see my favorite female wrestler again or if we are lucky in very limited (cameo) type roles

Supposedly it's more an issue that his contract expired and he hadn't signed a new one than them just outright firing him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom