Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (17 Viewers)

Supposedly it's more an issue that his contract expired and he hadn't signed a new one than them just outright firing him.

Speaking of contract, supposedly Rey hasn't signed his renewal either.

Supposedly it's more an issue that his contract expired and he hadn't signed a new one than them just outright firing him.
True, but I don't really get it. Dude has been getting a decent push. He's been paired with Daniel Bryan for the last few months. I would understand if he had been getting buried, but he hasn't. Quite the opposite.

True, but I don't really get it. Dude has been getting a decent push. He's been paired with Daniel Bryan for the last few months. I would understand if he had been getting buried, but he hasn't. Quite the opposite.

Now reports are he was angling for a raise on the new contract, neither side budged, and it lapsed.

So I was just thinking since I can't sleep. I honestly hope Cam Jordan on week one tackles Gronk and covers him for the 24/7 belt. Lol I can honestly see someone like Cam doing this, just having fun. The crowd (if there is one) would be like what the hell is going on?

I could picture the tackle, a cover, and a ref counting three. I know it will never happen, but it would be hysterical if it happened.

Yeah and it was kind dumb on Gulak's part to try and pull a power play at this time for a raise. They gave him a push I guess to try get him to sign, but that didn't work so I guess we will see him sign elsewhere, but a lot of other guys are looking for work and AEW is only going to sign so many. Dumb move IMHO.

As for Rey, I dont really care if he signs or not, but I would bet on him signing to make sure his son sticks around. If he doesn't, I would give it a day before they future endeavour his son.

So I was just thinking since I can't sleep. I honestly hope Cam Jordan on week one tackles Gronk and covers him for the 24/7 belt. Lol I can honestly see someone like Cam doing this, just having fun. The crowd (if there is one) would be like what the hell is going on?

I could picture the tackle, a cover, and a ref counting three. I know it will never happen, but it would be hysterical if it happened.

Yeah and it was kind dumb on Gulak's part to try and pull a power play at this time for a raise. They gave him a push I guess to try get him to sign, but that didn't work so I guess we will see him sign elsewhere, but a lot of other guys are looking for work and AEW is only going to sign so many. Dumb move IMHO.

As for Rey, I dont really care if he signs or not, but I would bet on him signing to make sure his son sticks around. If he doesn't, I would give it a day before they future endeavour his son.

Why wouldn't the WWE let someone like Cam beat Gronk for the title at that game?

Actually I think he has won it 35 times. Raven on the other hand held the hardcore title 27 times. So R Truth may be the most decortated champ of all time, lol.

That's limited to WWE though. Ron The Truth Killings has won the NWA Heavyweight championship with TNA before so I wonder what his total is at?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom