Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (15 Viewers)

I'm sorry guys. I knew New Jack was crazy, but after watching this episode... bruh.

Just watch some of his shoot videos on youtube. There is one that is almost 4 hours long. Crazy stories. New Jack is nuts.

No sheet. That last part of the show...

"Movie ends with me in a wheelchair, snorting coke."

What the hell...?

:saywhat:

Anyone plan on watching Double or Nothing tonight? The idea of paying 50 bucks for a wrestling PPV with almost no crowd is hardly appealing to me, but it's Memorial Day weekend during Coronatimes, so I'll likely break down and get it.

Anyone plan on watching Double or Nothing tonight? The idea of paying 50 bucks for a wrestling PPV with almost no crowd is hardly appealing to me, but it's Memorial Day weekend during Coronatimes, so I'll likely break down and get it.

Not here

Not watching, but clips and general chatter are making Double or Nothing seem like a bit of a mess.

Also, the TNT title is hideous.

Not watching, but clips and general chatter are making Double or Nothing seem like a bit of a mess.

Also, the TNT title is hideous.
The belt is ugly, but they said it wasn't finished. I wouldn't really agree about the show being a mess. There were a few botches in the first match, but I've been enjoying it so far.

The belt is ugly, but they said it wasn't finished. I wouldn't really agree about the show being a mess. There were a few botches in the first match, but I've been enjoying it so far.

I’m watching on delay but I agree. They made sure to mention that the TNT belt wasn’t a finished product due to businesses shutting down during the virus.

And while there were a few moves that weren’t perfect, I had a ton of fun with the ladder match.

I also loved MJF vs Jungle Boy.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom