Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (12 Viewers)

Yeah, the belt is apparently unfinished due to corona making things difficult for the belt maker. He said he's got to add some gold plating and relief work, so hopefully that punches it up a bit.

Again, I’m on delay here, but I am very happy that they’ve decided to modify Brodie Lee’s in-ring look.

His tights going into this match looked like knockoff Bludgeon Brothers tights.

These are MUCH better.

I’m watching on delay but I agree. They made sure to mention that the TNT belt wasn’t a finished product due to businesses shutting down during the virus.

And while there were a few moves that weren’t perfect, I had a ton of fun with the ladder match.

I also loved MJF vs Jungle Boy.
I agree about MJF vs Jungle Boy. You could argue that was the match of the night.

That apron head spot in MJF/Jungle Boy was brutal. Something straight out of New Japan. That was an awesome match.

Thanks for the highlights. I wanted to tune in, but eventually fell asleep in my recliner due to the girlfriend enforcing movie night on me.

For anyone like me, who is curious what a finished TNT Championship belt could look like, I saw this fan-made before/after pic on Twitter.

3A7B8F79-99BD-492D-B5EE-3C1F52EE3379.jpeg
C1E6C079-2421-4F43-9A5B-898C5808D77A.jpeg

For anyone like me, who is curious what a finished TNT Championship belt could look like, I saw this fan-made before/after pic on Twitter.

3A7B8F79-99BD-492D-B5EE-3C1F52EE3379.jpeg
C1E6C079-2421-4F43-9A5B-898C5808D77A.jpeg

I'm a fan of a red belt with gold plating. I loved the belt Booker T debuted in TNA, that was my favorite looking one out of all others actually with the WCW World one being a close second.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom