Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (8 Viewers)

Are they pumping crowd noise into this?

This really is the greatest wrestling match ever...

/sarcasm

It was never going to live up to that billing anyway. It was unfair to both men to use such hyperbole. The match has been good, though.

Agreed on all counts.

Honestly, what is the deal with the WWE, Asuka, and Nia Jax?

Jax is not only terrible as an entertainer and some ungodly combination of boring and dangerous as a performer, but she has yet to be defeated by 2 of the best women's wrestlers in the world (Asuka and Kairi Sane) in like 4 attempts.

And since becoming the Raw Women's Championship, Asuka is 0-2-1 in singles matches. What is going on?

Honestly, what is the deal with the WWE, Asuka, and Nia Jax?

Jax is not only terrible as an entertainer and some ungodly combination of boring and dangerous as a performer, but she has yet to be defeated by 2 of the best women's wrestlers in the world (Asuka and Kairi Sane) in like 4 attempts.

And since becoming the Raw Women's Championship, Asuka is 0-2-1 in singles matches. What is going on?
Nia is related to Dwayne. That's all you need to know.

Another good episode of Last Ride. Comes to a conclusion next week.

Honestly, what is the deal with the WWE, Asuka,

I remember watching her when she first debuted on Raw...... This is back when everyone was popping for everything she did and generally reacting to her as if she was royalty...... And yet I kept wondering WHY.....i......WAS !!! .... Fighting...THE URGE !!!!! to laugh during HER !!! promos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom