Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (10 Viewers)

Renee Young has covid. Supposedly several other WWE talents have it as well. Moxley is married to her, so he may end up with it as well.

On top of apparently being a racist, she has heat with just about every woman she's every worked with and has burned bridges with WWE (bad attitude and sense of entitlement cost her a spot in NXT), the Joshi promotions in Japan (I think they've pretty much blackballed her), and now Impact. I would say maybe AEW takes a flyer on her due to Tully being there, but she apparently even has a hot and cold relationship with him. She'll probably just stay in Mexico and work for AAA.

She had the talent and the pedigree to be a major player, but is by all accounts just a toxic human being on every level.

On top of apparently being a racist, she has heat with just about every woman she's every worked with and has burned bridges with WWE (bad attitude and sense of entitlement cost her a spot in NXT), the Joshi promotions in Japan (I think they've pretty much blackballed her), and now Impact. I would say maybe AEW takes a flyer on her due to Tully being there, but she apparently even has a hot and cold relationship with him. She'll probably just stay in Mexico and work for AAA.

She had the talent and the pedigree to be a major player, but is by all accounts just a toxic human being on every level.

Yeah, sometimes i can't tell the faux anger from the real. But apparently, the hate for her is real in this case.

Tessa is like a female Shane Douglas. All the talent in the world and completely forked up in the head.

Supposedly the number of positive covid cases in WWE is north of 30 and growing. The company isnt communicating with talent and some have claimed to the dirt sheets that they're being pressured to come in by the company. Could be a massive disaster unfolding.

Supposedly the number of positive covid cases in WWE is north of 30 and growing. The company isnt communicating with talent and some have claimed to the dirt sheets that they're being pressured to come in by the company. Could be a massive disaster unfolding.

I could believe it. Total clusterfork that I hope Renee's marriage to Moxley doesn't carry over to AEW. Vince forked up by not letting them wear masks as some asked to.

On another note, looks like they're sending Taker off on Smackdown.

I think we will see the Undertaker in the ring again, it’s all part of the cycle of life now

Yeah. Taking a temperature doesn't do sheet if you're an asymptomatic carrier.
Exactly. From what I read, until the E actually started testing, they were just taking temperatures and asking if they had any symptoms. Do that and not allow masks, and they just brought this on themselves.

Ok I'm already a Lashley fan, but dang he looked like a true monster tonight. I am really digging him and MVP.

I was beginning to think Apollo was gonna get turned on by Ricochet and Alexander. They need build the stable of MVP and Lashley into a real one but who else joins?

I actually enjoyed tonight's show.

I could watch Buddy Murphy and Aleister Black wrestle every week.

Lot of guys having to pull double duty for matches tonight, but I was entertained.

So does Banks win and Bailey loses causing more friction? Or does Bailey retain with help from Sasha only to have Bailey cost Sasha her title chance? Or do they have both of them double champs? So many interesting ways to go with this.

Soooo after a small feud and trash talking by Ruby Riot they are just gonna stick Liv Morgan back with her to feud with the Iconics? I dont like it.

Ok I'm already a Lashley fan, but dang he looked like a true monster tonight. I am really digging him and MVP.

I was beginning to think Apollo was gonna get turned on by Ricochet and Alexander. They need build the stable of MVP and Lashley into a real one but who else joins?

I actually enjoyed tonight's show.

I could watch Buddy Murphy and Aleister Black wrestle every week.

Lot of guys having to pull double duty for matches tonight, but I was entertained.

So does Banks win and Bailey loses causing more friction? Or does Bailey retain with help from Sasha only to have Bailey cost Sasha her title chance? Or do they have both of them double champs? So many interesting ways to go with this.

Soooo after a small feud and trash talking by Ruby Riot they are just gonna stick Liv Morgan back with her to feud with the Iconics? I dont like it.

Agreed on Lashley and MVP. At first I thought they were going to add Benjamin to the stable, but alas. They got a good opportunity to build something good. Hopefully Vince doesn't fork it up (he will).

I see Bayley costing Sasha the title a minimum of what we'll see with those two. They've been building for too long with Summer(won'tbea)Fest around the corner.

I like how they're building the Garza/Andrade split as well. But dammit, I need Zelina in those heels in my bed. Sorry, not sorry Aleister.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom